X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I killed a Kitten today.

Hehe.

Better make that a entire litter.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

I killed one about 3 hours ago.

Comment

great picture

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Utterly hilarious!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

What picture? What is this?

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Bruns

What picture? What is this?
            click on the link
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I dont get it. What the hell are those turdburglur's chasing the cat?

Comment

Screw the host of The Price is Right. This way of population control is more fun.
                "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar

click on the link
                  I didn't see the link. It looked just like normal text. Maybe I need to adjust the monitor on this computer.

By the way, I don't see whats so funny about it. What are those red things? Is it a satire of something I've never heard of?

Comment

Well....
                    a lot of religious groups are opposed to masturbation.
                    so this is, i think, meant to be a satire of that.

anyway, that was hilarious!
                    Poor silly humans. A temporarily stable pattern of matter and energy stumbles upon self-cognizance for a moment, and suddenly it thinks the whole universe was created for its benefit. -- mbelleroff

Comment

Bruns:

Its the part of the text in blue: it reads
                      hehe
                      If you don't like reality, change it! me
                      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

It's probably better than sending them to the pound. I mean at least they get to run and play in the grass before they die. They don't get any last minute priviledges like that at the pound, just cold concrete floors, hard steel bars, and harsh fluorescent lighting. I'd like to think that Kitty would thank me if only she could. Maybe she will when I get to heaven and meet St. Onan.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

That might be the funniest thing I've seen in weeks.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

don't you people ever leave krazyhorse's cat alone?

Comment

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                              Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X