Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think you'll be working for the CIA after they do their research and undoubtedly find your posts here.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

This a keeper!!! Another Gianni memory, hot off the presses:

How about a Treaty here to end WWIII? I am exhausted of this. I have to place military moves on a geopolitical game soon, and will have to make up my mind to invade some territory or not. This isn´t helping my judgement.
      "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
        I will be working for the CIA... that is my most favorable career path. Intelligence officier perhaps? Deskjob, of course. So please watch your step.
        I can tell you now you have no chance of pursuing those careers.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
          I don't think you'll be working for the CIA after they do their research and undoubtedly find your posts here.
          And I am sure they will give a rat ass about stupid posts here I made in my teenage years.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

remember?

The CIA can now hire those questionable people

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

I can tell you now you have no chance of pursuing those careers.
              OH SO NOW I AM A ****ING IDIOT?!? CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW, Ming, MTG, anybody... I have lost my temper again, and my judgement on a decision has been clouded by irresponsible people. I AM ****ING PISSED OFF NOW!
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

And I am sure they will give a rat ass about stupid posts here I made in my teenage years.
                People with mental problems always have mental problems. They just learn to hide it later on.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

People with mental problems always have mental problems. They just learn to hide it later on.
                  I DON´T HAVE MENTAL PROBLEMS. YOU HAVE A COMPLUSION TO INSULT ANYBODY YOU TALK TO, AND THAT IS WHY I AM DON´T LIKE TALKING WITH YOU.

Do I have to define each word in that sentence aswell?

Comment

OH SO NOW I AM A ****ING IDIOT?!? CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW, Ming, MTG, anybody... I have lost my temper again, and my judgement on a decision has been clouded by irresponsible people. I AM ****ING PISSED OFF NOW!
                    Who called you that? You just don't have the temperament to be an intelligence officer. Most people don't. So what?
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

I do not agree Asher

if so that would be pretty depressing and mean people cannot change

we know people can get mental problems (or at least start showing them)

so pretty much everyone is mental

or else you can gain and lose menatl problems

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

Who called you that? You just don't have the temperament to be an intelligence officer. Most people don't. So what?
                        I am not taking the advice from anybody here. I will see what they say about me when I apply. Hey, maybe it will be some deskjob in some section of the CIA.

Comment

Osama bin Laden and one of his followers were riding on a camel when they stopped at a small town. Bin Laden gets off the camel and lifts up its tail and looks at the camel's butt, just then a guy comes over and says, "What are you doing?"

Osama replies, "About 2 miles back I heard someone say, 'Hey, look at the two *******s on that camel.'"

------------------
                          ~Emperor Dominik~
                          ~ Dominikos ~

Comment

I beleive in you Gian

you can get into the CIA's payroll

you might want to look at alternate ways to do this though

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I am not taking the advice from anybody here. I will see what they say about me when I apply. Hey, maybe it will be some deskjob in some section of the CIA.
                              By all means apply - but they won't take you. I'd be surprised if you reached the interview stage. I see your application going out in the first cull. Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                                I do not agree Asher

if so that would be pretty depressing and mean people cannot change
                                People can change, just not people with severe chemical imbalances. I'm betting Giancarlo has quite a few imbalances up there, from my conversations with him.

we know people can get mental problems (or at least start showing them)

so pretty much everyone is mental

or else you can gain and lose menatl problems
                                Yeah, those are different kinds.

I'm one of those people who believe rehabilitation is a crock in some cases (not most). Some people are just hopeless.

Comment

Working...
                                X