This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evan von Christoph

Excuse me, who the **** are you?! BUTT OUT!!
    I think not. As for who the **** I am, perhaps you should have been hanging around in the OT during the preceding months, hmmm?

You guys started this thread with the specific purpose of pissing off one person. Now, I know Giancarlo won't complain to mod because of past problems, so I guess I will.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I've always thought all EVC needed was a good rodgering and the odd knee trembler. You have an important roll to play in his rehabilitation PF.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Actually he is my BF... SURPRISE!!!

Comment

Poison Flower's home page says copyright ..........someone interesting
          Last edited by Alexander's Horse; January 9, 2002, 00:27.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Last edited by poison_flower; January 9, 2002, 00:30.
            "Maybe there's a god above, and all I ever learned from love... was how to shoot at someone who out-drew you. It's not a cry you can hear at night. It's not somebody who's seen the light. It's a cold and It's a broken hallelujah." ~ Cohen

Comment

Oh, sweet poison flower! Will you date me?

It would be so beautiful to date a poison flower.

How strong is your poison?

------------------
              ~Emperor Dominik~
              ~ Dominikos ~

Comment

Last edited by poison_flower; January 9, 2002, 00:31.
                "Maybe there's a god above, and all I ever learned from love... was how to shoot at someone who out-drew you. It's not a cry you can hear at night. It's not somebody who's seen the light. It's a cold and It's a broken hallelujah." ~ Cohen

Comment

AH... please. That was not nice.

Comment

You guys started this thread with the specific purpose of pissing off one person. Now, I know Giancarlo won't complain to mod because of past problems, so I guess I will.
                    This thread goes... I'll see to it that you go.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by poison_flower
                        I would also like to request that you please remove my name from your post.
                        Anything you say sweetheart.

Now, please tell us your exact role in Gianni Versace's murder

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar

Oh don't be a snitch.

Comment

I will be working for the CIA... that is my most favorable career path. Intelligence officier perhaps? Deskjob, of course. So please watch your step.

Lonestar: I have complained just now.
                            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

Oh don't be a snitch.
                              Like someone else?

Jon Miller
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

...not a thing... I loved his outfits.

Comment

Working...
                                X