X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giancarlo

You got some serious problems.
    See? That's why you'll fail - I actually know what I'm talking about and your telling me what will work?

Pal, I'm already inside. You are outside
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Awrence

He can barely write english without screwing up 1/5 of the words.
      TAKE THE INSULTS SOME PLACE ELSE!
      My english is on an excellent level compared to your's. Since I have a ****ing life not on forums I don't focus on it here.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• And what makes you think you'll be part of an efficient bureaucracy? Or are you going to try to bring the system down from within?

Comment

• didn't the CIA get stuff changed so it can do assassins and have informants that had human right's abuses or were criminals?

that tells me that Gian could easily get a job for the CIA as an informant

he just has to arrange it properly

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• An informant for the US government.

Perhaps he could be an Argentine double agent.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

And what makes you think you'll be part of an efficient bureaucracy? Or are you going to try to bring the system down from within?
              As long as it is high paying it will do. My political beliefs can go aside for income.

didn't the CIA get stuff changed so it can do assassins and have informants that had human right's abuses or were criminals?

Whoa... that statement was completely out of line. I am out of here. That statement was completely outrageous!
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                An informant for the US government.

Perhaps he could be an Argentine double agent.
                No informant job.

I don't serve a country that is in disaster.

Comment

As long as it is high paying it will do. My political beliefs can go aside for income.

Whoa... that statement was completely out of line. I am out of here. That statement was completely outrageous!
                  in what way?

if the CIA would hire people like that they would definitely hire you

I think people here have the bar set a little too high where the CIA is concerned

I wish you well

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Yes! With any luck, he'll be processing wrong info to the Americans and they'll come and invest and they'll pardon our debt and they'll think that it all works fine.

Comment

Which means that your beliefs go out the window if it's well paid? Talk about having an integrity...

Comment

Which means that your beliefs go out the window if it's well paid? Talk about having an integrity...
                        see?

the CIA will love him

Jon Miller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

This is why he'll make an excellent double agent.
                          Poor integrity, he'll flop sides in just about every case in life so it'll suit his needs. No backbone.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Gawddamnit Boddington, why did you have to bring him back?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller

see?

the CIA will love him
                              *snickers*

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
                                didn't the CIA get stuff changed so it can do assassins and have informants that had human right's abuses or were criminals?

Oh - he's not looking at a professional career, just shooting to be a paid informant/hireling? Oh yes, he's a shoe in for that
                                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X