X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was a card wasn't he?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Half of those quotes are pretty much made up by some pretty inventive people... whom I admit have one big imagination.

Where my time is going:

I don't have time to talk about DLs or anything like that. I have pretty much disproved that **** and it still continues. Well suit it yourself, I guess you all are DLs too.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Gianny, come on give us a smile... you are cute when you are angry!

Comment

EVC, you better watch what you say to me. So you still that suicidal idiot everybody here depicts you as? I bet so. For once I agree with the people here.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

... wow... I have never read so many contradictions in such a small space.
            "Maybe there's a god above, and all I ever learned from love... was how to shoot at someone who out-drew you. It's not a cry you can hear at night. It's not somebody who's seen the light. It's a cold and It's a broken hallelujah." ~ Cohen

Comment

You're one to be talking about an idiot... who are you kidding... you are the ranting lunatic.
              Originally posted by Giancarlo
              EVC, you better watch what you say to me. So you still that suicidal idiot everybody here depicts you as? I bet so. For once I agree with the people here.
              "Maybe there's a god above, and all I ever learned from love... was how to shoot at someone who out-drew you. It's not a cry you can hear at night. It's not somebody who's seen the light. It's a cold and It's a broken hallelujah." ~ Cohen

Comment

Originally posted by poison_flower
                ... wow... I have never read so many contradictions in such a small space.
                Wrong thread, dl?

Comment

You're one to be talking about an idiot... who are you kidding... you are the ranting lunatic.
                  Ranting lunatic? How do you know? You are a newbie DL.

Comment

I know all I need to know.

Ranting lunatic? How do you know? You are a newbie DL.

Comment

I know all I need to know.
                      Look I don´t have time for this... I am in the Frontier.

Comment

Damn, EVC show up and fight

fight fight fight
                        fight fight fight
                        fight fight fight
                        fight fight fight

Comment

Just making a couple of obvious statements...

Look I don´t have time for this... I am in the Frontier.

Comment

EVC, you better watch what you say to me.
                            And vice versa.

So you still that suicidal idiot everybody here depicts you as? I bet so. For once I agree with the people here.
                            So are you still that closet case homosexual that people depict you as? You are such an ass, no pun intended.

Comment

It isn't lady-like to antagonize...

Originally posted by MORON
                              Damn, EVC show up and fight

fight fight fight
                              fight fight fight
                              fight fight fight
                              fight fight fight

Comment

The whole lot of you are asses. Jesus, leave the guy alone.
                                Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
                                X