William Cooper Killed By Government Agents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Cooper Killed By Government Agents

The author of "Behold A Pale Horse" was killed Nov 5, 2001 in a "confrontation" with government agents outside his home in Arizona. The reason? He apparently owed back taxes and wasn't going to let them take his home I guess, so they killed him.

Of course, I call that murder... Medals awarded to the murderers will be forthcoming...

Did he at least kill a couple of feds in the process? I'm guessing not, unfortunately.
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Surely you don't expect everyone to buy that story, Berserker.

Why don't you tell us about how he shot first or some other minor detail you left out.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Thanks for the details about the strike.

I guarantee he must have been shooting at the agents.

Floyd, if you are serious,
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Osama Bin Laden Killed by Government Forces

The son of a Saudi construction tycoon was killed Dec 15, 2001 in a "confrontation" with government forces outside his cave in Afghanistan. The reason? He apparently had some underlings that bombed and rammed some stuff and wasn't going to let them take his cave I guess, so they killed him.

Of course, I call that murder... Medals awarded to the murderers will be forthcoming...

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd
            Did he at least kill a couple of feds in the process? I'm guessing not, unfortunately.
            Your a big man there behind your computer. Why don't you do something instead of just talk? I hear a lot from you but you never do anything. Maybe that is the whole point, you can't do anything but talk.
            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

It'll be a lot more than talk if federal agents try to do take away my property or violate my Constitutional rights. I'm not gonna just go on a shooting spree, **** man come on.
              Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

It'll be a lot more than talk if federal agents try to do take away my property or violate my Constitutional rights. I'm not gonna just go on a shooting spree, **** man come on.
                It's in the constitution that your home can't be repossessed?

Comment

Did I say that Asher? No, I said "if my Constitutional rights were violated"

I don't know the entire William Cooper situation - I imagine it was some bull**** though. I was mainly talking about myself in response to Sprayber there, though.

Comment

Asher -
                    The son of a Saudi construction tycoon was killed Dec 15, 2001 in a "confrontation" with government forces outside his cave in Afghanistan. The reason? He apparently had some underlings that bombed and rammed some stuff and wasn't going to let them take his cave I guess, so they killed him
                    Hmm...so an American citizen who was guilty of not surrendering his home is now comparable to OBL? Why not throw Randy Weaver and the people at Waco in with your rationalizations?

Surely you don't expect everyone to buy that story, Berserker.

Why don't you tell us about how he shot first or some other minor detail you left out.
                    That's all I know at this point. No report of him shooting at anyone. But I wouldn't be surprised if he was holding a weapon when they tried to take his home.

Sprayber -
                    Your a big man there behind your computer. Why don't you do something instead of just talk? I hear a lot from you but you never do anything. Maybe that is the whole point, you can't do anything but talk
                    Not all of us are willing to die, William Cooper was a great American, enjoy his money.

Comment

Hello Mr. McVeigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
                        Asher -

Hmm...so an American citizen who was guilty of not surrendering his home is now comparable to OBL? Why not throw Randy Weaver and the people at Waco in with your rationalizations?
                        Not comparable, I was just demonstrating how stupid threads like these are...taking things out of context and whatnot.

If you don't know the details spare us the spam.

Comment

Asher -
                          It's in the constitution that your home can't be repossessed?
                          Did he buy the house with a government loan? This wasn't a repossession, it was a group of people murdering a man for not handing over his property.

Comment

It's people like you that cause these problems to begin with. I'm not a big fan of the government by no means. You get things changed by getting involved with the process not by stockpiling weapons and staring out the windows every so often afraid of the big bad government. It's people like you that give the government all the reasons it wants to pass more and more laws. Your just a whiner. A little whiner.

When weapons are finally outlawed completely, it will be because of you and those like you.
                            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Indeed. The federal government has no business and no right in repossessing anyone's home, in my opinion, except in cases of eminent domain in which case the person must receive "just compensation" (5th Amendment).

Comment

Working...
                              X