Hillary Clinton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary Clinton

I see new yorkers have finally come to there senses about who this b1tch really is?

I hope she has many sleepless nights. Shes a god damn Social Climber...

she hasnt visited 1 of the familys victims.!

when did she get booed? why did she get booed?

I don't think she is that bad. Of course I don't live in New York. But I don't expect Senators to visit victims families. They have more important work to do.

Not to say I like her. I don't like her or Bill for their fake marriage. If she's not going to have sex with him they shouldn't be married. And Bill can get the blowjobs he deserves

Comment

The skank got BOOED BY THE HEROES, firemen and policemen. Imagine her PR crew

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
        when did she get booed? why did she get booed?

I don't think she is that bad. Of course I don't live in New York. But I don't expect Senators to visit victims families. They have more important work to do.

Not to say I like her. I don't like her or Bill for their fake marriage. If she's not going to have sex with him they shouldn't be married. And Bill can get the blowjobs he deserves
        Everywhere she goes! She tried to speak at the stadium a few weeks ago. They didnt stop booing

At the WTC site. The firefighters boo-ed her!!!!!

Shes getting death threats and hate mail. And her approval ratings are well below 30%

Shes a b!tch. Her husband is too blame for this.

Comment

Dude, that was weeks ago....

You're such a loser if you can't keep track...
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

News Flash....

Ronald Reagan dribbles all over himself

World laughs

Let it go, guys. The Democrats get to elect a president once in a while.
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
              Dude, that was weeks ago....

You're such a loser if you can't keep track...
              no moron.....

It happened again today.

Comment

well they should boo themselves then. They voted for her . I still can't figure out how she got elected. I was hoping she would lose. They get what they deserve for voting her in office. What did they expect from her? She acted the same way with her bullsh!t health care plan and the rest of Bill's president.

Comment

If it did, it would've been on Foxnews, FG.
                  Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

FoxNews is fair, balanced, and interesting. CNN is for old liberal farts who like wolf blitzer reading off the latest commie rambles from the taliban.

Hillary deserved it what has she done since the attack? she's a PR machine who loves to smile and flick her little pretty eyes day and night to intelligent people who want RESULTS and not canned 'speeches'. maybe she'll go back to the drawing board and realize what a horrible human being she is. DISGRACE TO AMERICA. it's a shame the vote buying scandal has faded off, she wouldn't even BE THERE! wishful thinking, I guess. what's done is done.

Rudy and the police and firefighters are the true heroes up there. hillary is NOTHING.

Comment

Fox News is a Murdoch organisation. They, by definition, are biased.
                      Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Who isn't biased? Fox News is biased, but so is everything else.

dissident, how do you know THEY voted for her? many new yorkers did but I doubt they did

Comment

BBC for you, I guess.

EIF:

Have you even watched it, at all? Ever?

Comment

well I'm sure a few of them voted for her. Probably not many though, firefighters are probably similar to military in their voting habits.

Comment

Everything is biased. I don't dispute that.

I have watched Fox News. I also regularly watch it's "sister channel", Sky News, here in the UK. They're far inferior to BBC News which, incidentally, is meant to be neutral by statute. Of course it can't succeed 100%, nothing can be totally free from bias, but it does appear to do a better job than *any* of the US News Outlets. And I'm not the only one to agree - BBC News Online receives more hits than any other online news resource - a staggering statistic considering that British people make up a small minority of the market for such a resource.

What you've got to remember about Murdoch is that he is only interested in making money and gaining power. He owns the newspaper with the biggest circulation in the UK (the Sun) and it switched sides in the 1997 election when it realised that the Conservatives were going to lose.

Basically, any Murdoch media organisation is biased according to what can make him the most money. Fox News is targeted towards the right of the American political spectrum - just look at the people here who say that prefer it - and it is obviously going to be biased towards such people. Or else they wouldn't watch it!

I can't help feeling that your definition of "biased" is when you don't agree with it.

I often disagree with aspects of the BBC News output but it is far more even than most, if not all, broadcasters. All US broadcasters pay their dues to one commercial interest or another, and the result is more bias (on both sides), and it makes for very poor viewing.
                              Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Working...
                              X