12 Yr Old Beats, Rapes Toddler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
    It's hard not to feel that he should be in prision for the rest of his natural life. Sorry, at 12, I had NO IDEA what sex was, how to have sex, or anything. Killing someone? I wouldn't know how. Hurting a baby, it never crossed my mind once in my entire life.
    I'm not one to blame the media for this kind of stuff, and I am one to blame the parents, but let me combine the two and say this:

Back when I taught night classes, I would frequently unwind by going to the moview after my class ended and catching the last show (between 9 & 10 pm) of the night. Because I was then dating my now-wife, I would only go see movies she didn't want to see with me; these were usually very violent, R-rated thrillers or horror films -- films that did a fair job of showing you how to have sex and how to kill someone.

And at that hour, in that kind of film, there were always -- always -- a couple of kids, 12 or younger, in the audience. With their parents.

That always bothered me. Now, it frightens me.
    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

I blame ignorance. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

lets all remember that rape is a crime of violence not sex. as anybody thought about the kid needing mental therapy and didnt get it i do not condone this behavior however i have seen kids abused sexually at the age of 18 months so maybe one needs to realize this is a behavior learned rather then just acted out
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

12-yr-olds don't just spontaneously know how to rape someone...that's learned behavior, as Mrs. Tubes said. So I have no doubt this kid has been having this done to him.

What do with him? I'd say a lifetime of institutionalization, sadly. Depressing thread.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

hopefully they can do something with this kid that will make him a somewhat normal member of society by the time he turns 21...
            Hopefully they'll lock him up and throw away the key. Life in prison seems to be the ticket here
            Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Mind stapling, maybe?
              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

No. Just life in a maximum security prison. I don't give a **** if he's 12.
                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

He sounds like a psychopath to me...
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Sad.

Learned behaviour, but the question remains where he learned it from? Abuse seems a good theory, but that may not be the case.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Damn thats so terrible. I agree with BK abuse seems likely but we don't know. Children's behaviour is learned, I think it's a little sick personally to talk of punishing the kid when he obviously needs a lot of help. Kids dont think responsibility, they aren't accountable for themselves, but their behaviour is learned.

I think the real punishable intent (DF I'm talking to you) exists in the adults who would seek to lock a 12 year old kid up for life. Want to stop this from happening again? Understand what happened and don't jump into witchhunt mode.

I strongly suspect sexual abuse in this case like I said. You can always tell when kids, even up until adolescence has progressed quite far in males, have been subject to it because their play has sexual or violent undertones and that can manifest itself in some very disturbing ways. Teachers and social workers are often trained to look out for it. And this is endemic to Western civilisation, as much as the punishment whores would like to make a pariah of these poor kids. It's a vicious circle, and all it creates are victims. Punishment would achieve absolutely nothing.
                      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

ets all remember that rape is a crime of violence not sex. as anybody thought about the kid needing mental therapy and didnt get it i do not condone this behavior however i have seen kids abused sexually at the age of 18 months so maybe one needs to realize this is a behavior learned rather then just acted out

No. Just life in a maximum security prison. I don't give a **** if he's 12.
                        Then it's people like you that are much of the problem, since you seek to punish instead of help, and breaking the viscious circle. You don't think that for every person that gets punished there aren't 10 who never get caught?

He sounds like a psychopath to me...
                        The deductive prowess!!! It's rather like saying "he sounds like a rapist to me". Unless you're saying it's not a learned behaviour then it's quite an empty statement.
                        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

Then it's people like you that are much of the problem, since you seek to punish instead of help, and breaking the viscious circle. You don't think that for every person that gets punished there aren't 10 who never get caught?
                          Probably, and when they get caught, they'll spend the rest of their lives in prison, too

**** it. Crime has consequences, and in my book, if you beat and rape someone to death, you're ass is gonna spend a life sentence in the worst maximum security prison I can find.

Comment

Probably, and when they get caught, they'll spend the rest of their lives in prison, too
                            Which will achieve absolutely nothing. Far more effectively, less painful, more productive and cheaper to society for good social care, better education and more powers for medical staff.

**** it. Crime has consequences, and in my book, if you beat and rape someone to death, you're ass is gonna spend a life sentence in the worst maximum security prison I can find.
                            That's very simplistic and doesn't deal with the actual people involved. The more you understand the situation behind these things, somehow the less inclined you are to throw people in jail like it's the answer for all of society's ills, which is quite a naive approach.

This is a 12 year old kid remember. Perhaps his proximity to adolescence is somehow making you think he's an adult, but what if he was female and had used such violence against someone?

What if he was 9? 8? 7? How far do we have to take it before you accept that a kid is not responsible? If you don't, then you would have these young children, this boy of 12, thrown into prison for life? (and I'm sure there are calls for execution too). That's almost as sick as the crime itself

Comment

The Simpsons has gone too far this time.
                              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Kill this sick 12 year old . Then find out why he did it , and kill the person who abused him ( assuming he was abused ) .

On a related note , this is why I support taking sections of the desert , or uninhabited islands , or some such , and converting them into "exile colonies" . This neatly circumvents all the moral questions associated with the death penalty and life imprisonment .

Have crimes calssified on four levels - and have a colony for each level . Every month , send in enough food to sustain the persons inside .

There is to be no interaction between the people inside and the people outside . I mean none . No laws , no rules , just what the inmates can build up . Only water and food ( and , if necesary , medicine ) to be supplied inside .

This completely circumvents any question of moral debate - the state does not punish at all , just that the person is let loose amond others of his/her own kind . Also , to prevent escapees , have then tattooed ( under anasthesia , or course , so that they undergo no pain and the state is not implicable ) in five places - their forehead and the area just back of the neck , the tips of all their fingers , the back of the palm , and the chin .

It will cut costs drastically , and solve the problems of it costing more to kill a person than putting them in a prison for life .

For crimes not requiring life , the normal prison system will do .

Comment

Working...
                                X