The war.. is imminent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The war.. is imminent

Our old buddies are planning it again..... yes... the signs are clear. It has started since we got a new president. Since she might seem weaker to stand up for our fair country, the plan has been to do subtle attacks on us in media, due to no provocation though... the one sided attacks have been marked up and the security threat is on the rise. It is no misatke our secret service named the border most biggest security threat in our country, bigger than terrorism. It means they are sniffing war.

Sign 1)

The border with trucks. Trucks go back and forth. Lot of business gets done from both sides. Minister level calling our fair country terrorist, because we have a problem of letting trucks in that are not registered or in shape to go on. THIS is terrorism according to him. But we all know the truth behind the truck problem and baby it ain't us.

Sign 2)

Eliminating subjects to talk about. SUbjects such as our common history is not to be talked about in any level. It is according to their president 'dangerous talks'. Mentioning Karelia, even if it's not about 'it belongs to us' is 'dangerous'. Dangerous.. to who? That's clear threatning.

Sign 3)

Hostile embassadors. Yes. They have broken the law more than criminals in here and never pay the fines. This is nothing unique for many diplomats also from other countries, but they have no intentions to even answer our questions of why they let it continue without remarks to these people. They are waiting us to make the move so they can call scandal and political attack.

Sign 4)

Calling us traitors and bastards because we didn't support the free visa idea. We didn't sign in to be the errand boys and girls between them and EU. This was again an act of terrorism and traitor from us. This is us oppressing, because we do not feel giving up the visa program.

Sign 5)

The latest sign is when state's TV channel RTR connected us to Russia once again. They did draw the border but made it even more clear with putting their flag on the center of our fair country. Channel known for being the amplifier of Kreml.
    Attached Files
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Notice how our leadership never ever answers to these threats or insults. They keep quite, it's their tactics.. I think it's good tactics. The provocations are coming every now and then, the hook is in the water but we're not eating it, because it would only escalate and that's what they want.... no.. we better keep cool....so they are going to be one sided in the future as well. You can never trust.. never ever never ever never, or you'll find yourself in prison camp ready to be executed because you were good person...better keep cool.... looks like I need to start going to the gym again.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Re: The war.. is imminent

Originally posted by Pekka

Sign 3)

Hostile embassadors. Yes. They have broken the law more than criminals in here and never pay the fines. This is nothing unique for many diplomats also from other countries, but they have no intentions to even answer our questions of why they let it continue without remarks to these people. They are waiting us to make the move so they can call scandal and political attack.
      Most of the embassies here pay their parking fines, but there are a few who ignore them ("WE HAVE DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY, *****").
      Guess who? Russia, Ukraine, Serbia, Greece, and the worst offender; China. Just read about how the Chinese got furious when one of their Mercedeses had to be towed because it was parked on a handicap space. Refused to pay up.Arrogant commies. It's as if they don't want to be liked.
      CSPA

Comment

Same here..

plus they just got caught running a prostute ring in here, renting their places to prossies etc. Answer? Too bad, diplomatic immunity.
        In da butt.

Comment

Re: Re: The war.. is imminent

a prostitute ring? that's a bit worse
          CSPA

Comment

Tell me about it. THat's criminal already. Did they get anything from it? No. Diplomatic community. I think the diplomat who was most responsible for it got noted about it, I mean they talked to him I think and said not to do that.
            In da butt.

Comment

How did Russia create the Hurricane? I'ld be worried that they have an uber weapon capable of creating massive weather systems in the Baltic.
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Was Karelia ever part of Finland? Wikipedia says it was Swedish, then became Russian due to the Treaty of Abo.

Does Finland want this land? Is it ethnically Finnish?
                Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Part of it is Russian, part of it is Finnish.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Do the Finnish folks wish to rejoin Finland?
                    Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Those evil finns...
                      Visit First Cultural Industries
                      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Re: Re: Re: The war.. is imminent

Originally posted by Gangerolf
                        a prostitute ring? that's a bit worse
                        i've never played ring around the hooker. is it any fun?
                        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Shogun, nah, there lives different kind of people.. not 100% finnish anymore. 400 000 people lost their homes in there. Also Viipuri, which was the 2nd largest real City in here.

HOWEVER that's not the point.

The point is, we need to get some of them nukes, or at least baby nukes. Or at least a really bad temper and masterblasters. Or at least blasters. Or at least.. mper.
                          In da butt.

Comment

Paranoia. Stop reading Ilta-Sanomat.

It is no misatke our secret service named the border most biggest security threat in our country, bigger than terrorism. It means they are sniffing war.

Was Karelia ever part of Finland?
                            Yes.

Do the Finnish folks wish to rejoin Finland?
                            There really aren't any, SU conducted an ethnic cleansing in '44.

Comment

No, it was official statement, it was on every news.

The sniffing war part I added myself. Because the data coming in from all fields suggest war, and there's nothing else to it.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X