X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I DEMAND PICTURES DAMN IT...

....grrr just an few more hours......

Comment

Looks like it might have been successful.

Cool.

I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

So when the alien conquerers arrive, who've been signalled as to our bugeoning space abilities by Huygens landing on Titan, we'll have the euros to blame.
        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Touchdown apparently confirmed 3PM GMT... apparently another hour for first data link (16:15 Euro time?).

Been looking forward to this... I really, really would like it to be a success.
          Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
          "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

I hope the pics will be good. After the continuing martian landers success I'm kinda spoiled.
            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI

Comment

The Huygens probe has survived for more than 5 hours and has completed it's transmission to Cassini.

link
              veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Meh, my nasatv stream is blocking...
                This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Visit First Cultural Industries
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Hole in one baby!!!!
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I wonder when an alien space probe will arrive on our planet.

Comment

Does this mean that Titan is part of Euroland?

Comment

Originally posted by Tripledoc
                          Does this mean that Titan is part of Euroland?
                          Only until our 'Titan Rover' incapacitates it with its emp weapon.

Comment

Yeah! this is so cool. I was so pleased when I got back from work and found out it hadnt blown up
                            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

They've decoded the first data and there's a message that reads

"Earthmen, give us your womin"

Obviously this message is from a primitive race that can't spell. More to follow as the data is decoded.

Comment

Going for the endzone...

TOUTCHDOWN!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X