No announcement yet.

The Movie Quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robin Hood was created in the late 19th century?

Er... no.

Comment

• I always get the feeling that your hints are somehow misleading. If the answer is Van Helsing, I will hunt you down and beat you about the head with a canoe.

No way is it Frankenstein or his monster.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT
        Robin Hood was created in the late 19th century?
        No more than the real Dracula. The modern Robin Hood might have been 'created' in the 19th century just as much as the modern Dracula was
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• The reason why my answer is "misleading" is because this fictional character was WAY more popular pre-1960's than s/he is today.

Comment

• The Wolf Man?
            If at first you don't succeed, take the bloody hint and give up.

Comment

• As a matter of fact, the last big-budget, big-name film featuring this character that I can remember was released in the mid-1980's. And the characters name was in the title.

Comment

• Hint the sixth: Wrong genre.

Comment

• Damn! I know it! I've already guessed too many times.

And he/she was featured in a major film just a few years ago, actually.

Comment

• Tarzan?

Comment

• Ding ding ding.

Comment

• Wrong!

Comment

• You don't know Jack, Guy!

(And no, that wasn't a hint).

Comment

• The family JohnT is off to the mall so we can feel superior to all those people still doing their Christmas shopping. I'll be back in a few hours or so... probably to a bunch more wrong guesses, but we'll see.

Comment

• Not Sherlock Holmes?

Comment

• Flash Gordon?
                                "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
                                —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Working...
                                X