Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doh...

The appartment
    Last edited by Hueij; December 18, 2004, 06:17.
    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

Comment

Hueij gets it!

Molly, Annie Hall isn't black and white... it's your TV.

Comment

Okay, it's that time of year again: Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street fame have gotten their names from two characters from which movie?
        Once again...

Comment

John T... correct on all the Oz questions including the name... except the year written was 1899.

Never too many questions...

Hueij... It's a Wonderful Life... With Jimmy Stewart and Donna Reed. Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver.. or the other way around. I forget.

Comment

Damn, that was fast Over to you OW.
            Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
              Riiiight. But the bell tower scene takes place elsewhere. Santa Cruz? I can't remember.
              The bell tower scene was filmed in Salinas. It was about 100 miles south of SF. There was also a scene in one of the redwood forests.
              "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
              —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Bump!
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Ask a question, Guy.

Comment

Nah, I wanna guess. I just took a three hour nap after 32 hours with no sleep--my mind is razor sharp and ready.

Comment

What is the biggest selling soundtrack ever (worldwide sales)?

Bonus question: Which is the biggest selling soundtrack in the US?

Comment

I'm guessing "Titanic" to the first question. Ewwww.

How I despise that film.

I'd guess the same answer to the bonus as well, though I know it can't be right for both. May it's "Grease" in the US.

Comment

Wrong on both counts. Actually, on more than that, but...

Comment

Looks like you need more sleep, Guy.

Comment

Bodyguard to the first

And if Bodyguard isn't the second as well, then its Saturday Night Fever
                              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

You got it backwards... but close enough counts.

Worldwide, SNF has sold 30,000,000 copies.

In the US, The Bodyguard has sold 16,000,000 copies.

Further research (at some Whitney fan sites) states that The Bodyguard has sold 33,000,000 worldwide.

Shiite. I hate it when that happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X