X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dissident
    of course he caused it.

He didn't have to invade Iraq you know. And increase military spending.
    His tax cuts and increased spending elsewhere didn't help.

Now he wants to spend over a trillion dollars on S.S. to partially privitize it and increase spending elsewhere whilst adding more tax cuts.

The deficit and debt will become larger and larger.

-Drachasor
    "If there's a child on the south side of Chicago who can't read, that matters to me, even if it's not my child. If there's a senior citizen somewhere who can't pay for her prescription and has to choose between medicine and the rent, that makes my life poorer, even if it's not my grandmother. If there's an Arab American family being rounded up without benefit of an attorney or due process, that threatens my civil liberties. It's that fundamental belief -- I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper -- that makes this country work." - Barack Obama

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident

of course he caused it.

He didn't have to invade Iraq you know. And increase military spending.
      sure..he didnt

he didnt have to do anything
      why he could have been like a bunch of OT Poly Posters are..sit back and maybe somewill clean up a mess

I am glad he invaded IRAQ

I sure hope he doesnt come here, see some of the problems existing and invade here

(maybe I''ll get an advance notice to bail out before he does??)

Peace

Gramps
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

sure..he didnt

he didnt have to do anything
        why he could have been like a bunch of OT Poly Posters are..sit back and maybe somewill clean up a mess

I am glad he invaded IRAQ

I sure hope he doesnt come here, see some of the problems existing and invade here

(maybe I''ll get an advance notice to bail out before he does??)

Peace

Gramps
        It's cool we cleaned up the mess in Iraq (I initially supported the war), but unfortunately we created a new mess. I don't see how our troops can ever leave that country.

Comment

• While Saddam was a bad guy, I don't remember any mess in Iraq.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            While Saddam was a bad guy, I don't remember any mess in Iraq.
            sorry maybe it was just propaghanda..thought he terrorized his own people?

Torture and the such?

Maybe thats not a mess?

I am not sure if he does/did had or has WMD but, he was a supporter of evil practices for which Uncle Sam stepped up and did something about

Gramps
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• While Saddam was a bad guy, I don't remember any mess in Iraq.

That's probably because you're not a Shiite, Kurd, Marsh Arab, non-compliant Sunni, etc...
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
              X