This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Exit Poll

Since the other thread didn't list all the candidates...

This one lists the top candidates.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Wow. Texas ballot only had the top 4.

Comment

Hit the polls right at 6:00 AM

First time I ever voted 'none of the above' for President...

sad day for our political process.
      Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
      ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Illinois ballot only listed 3 candidates.

Heavy turnout at my polling place. By FAR the most I've seen in the 6am hour.

Great to see.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Vote Vince!!!! Government subsidized copies of Civ III for everyone!!!
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by gjramsey
            Wow. Texas ballot only had the top 4.
            Yeah... most of these candidates aren't on many ballots... There is even a longer list of people who are actually candidates, but these are the "major" ones.

And a note... please use this thread as it was intended, as an exit poll. If you want to discuss the politics of the election, use the other topped election thread.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Vote Vince!!!! Government subsidized copies of Civ III for everyone!!!
              If it was Civ4, I would have considered it.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Got there bright 'n early and voted for Kerry.
                Also voted No on Michigan's gay marriage ban amendment. Pretty much went all incumbent for everything else.
                "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

Ohio ballot had "candidate's name removed" as one of the choices. Presumably, that used to be Nader.
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I, of course, went with Kerry.

-Drachasor
                    "If there's a child on the south side of Chicago who can't read, that matters to me, even if it's not my child. If there's a senior citizen somewhere who can't pay for her prescription and has to choose between medicine and the rent, that makes my life poorer, even if it's not my grandmother. If there's an Arab American family being rounded up without benefit of an attorney or due process, that threatens my civil liberties. It's that fundamental belief -- I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper -- that makes this country work." - Barack Obama

Comment

Decided to get up early today and I voted for Kerry

Planning to stay home and watch the events unfold...
                      Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

I just got back from voting. It was a pretty good line. One guy walked into a voting machine as he walked out which got a big laugh. (same guy has to borrow someone elses glasses to see )

Bush.

Anyway, I voted for at least one democrat today
                        Last edited by Sprayber; November 2, 2004, 10:24.
                        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
                          Decided to get up early today and I voted for Kerry

Planning to stay home and watch the events unfold...
                          I'd stay home too, but I work at WOSU in Columbus, Ohio. OSU has the largest department in Election Law and it is working with WOSU (its AM/FM Radio/TV station) to cover election issues. We're really busy because of the Election Law stuff and have feeds to major networks and whatnot about.

As such, I'll be working over 16 hours today helping to make sure the computers stay in good working order.

-Drachasor
                          "If there's a child on the south side of Chicago who can't read, that matters to me, even if it's not my child. If there's a senior citizen somewhere who can't pay for her prescription and has to choose between medicine and the rent, that makes my life poorer, even if it's not my grandmother. If there's an Arab American family being rounded up without benefit of an attorney or due process, that threatens my civil liberties. It's that fundamental belief -- I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper -- that makes this country work." - Barack Obama

Comment

I voted for Kerry 2 weeks ago via Oregon's mail-in ballot.

Reports are of astounding turnout. Lines in the early AM that no one has ever seen before.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Voted for Bush....

...and I live in a "battleground" state (Wisconsin).
                              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                              X