Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anybody who changed his (real) vote from previous Dem to now voting for Bush??

I know several Reps voted Dem this time 'round.

Ok, Polly isn't really representable for the whole nation, still, makes me wonder...
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• I wouldn't put too much stock in the Poly traitors...
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I told the exit pollsters I voted for Kerry even though I voted for Bush just like the Secret Memo from the RNC said to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhengisFarb
          I told the exit pollsters I voted for Kerry even though I voted for Bush just like the Secret Memo from the RNC said to do.
          Did the same when polled while downtown.
          "What did you learn in school today, dear little boy of mine?
          I learned our government must be strong. It's always right and never wrong,.....that's what I learned in school."
          --- Tom Paxton song ('63)

Comment

• Ah, I see you got the "Memo" also.

Comment

• I'd just like to say that 60% of Michigan voters can bite my nutz for voting this piece of sh*t into the state constitution.

Way to go, intolerant bigots.
              "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljube-ljcvetko Are you aware Ozzy that a vote for Badnarik is actually a vote for Bush?
                Not that I have anything against your vote, since you know I shifted my allegiance to Bush recently.
                Well considering I live in Maryland and thus voted in a safe state, a vote for Badnarik is not a vote for Bush, its a vote for Badnarik. If i lived in Ohio it would have been a different story.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Jac de Molay
                  I'd just like to say that 60% of Michigan voters can bite my nutz for voting this piece of sh*t into the state constitution.

Can you imagine, how your nutz would look afterwards?

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP

Well considering I live in Maryland and thus voted in a safe state, a vote for Badnarik is not a vote for Bush, its a vote for Badnarik. If i lived in Ohio it would have been a different story.

Good point Ozzy.

But think about what would have happened if the others had thought same way. Bush might have carried Maryland

Comment

• Well Libertarians typically take more votes away from Republicans. So if lots more people voted for Badnarik then Kerry would have won. That's what I was hoping for. But alas
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Kind of contradiction. Republican and yet Libertarian

Anyway, I'm Libertarian, but I thought Bush was a better choice this time. America and the free world need a strong leader in the war on terror and an uncompromising advocate of democracy. Bush is both, Kerry is neither, easy choice.

Comment

• Actually most Republicans are really Libertarian in their thinking they just don't like the "whacko" stereotype that the Libertarian Party has.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                            Actually most Republicans are really Libertarian in their thinking they just don't like the "whacko" stereotype that the Libertarian Party has.
                            Then why the hell did they vote for Bush
                            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

• Well, this exit poll proves what we already knew: This forum is younger, less likely to be married, more educated, less religious and wealthier than the average American public- the one blip is that we are 95% plus male, yet Bush fared poorly, so the other facts mattered.
                              If you don't like reality, change it! me
                              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljube-ljcvetko
                                Kind of contradiction. Republican and yet Libertarian

Anyway, I'm Libertarian, but I thought Bush was a better choice this time. America and the free world need a strong leader in the war on terror and an uncompromising advocate of democracy. Bush is both, Kerry is neither, easy choice.
                                If you wanted a government that is an uncompromising advocate of democracy, you wouldn't vote at all.
                                In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Working...
                                X