No announcement yet.

Convince me to vote for Kerry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS OH BY THE WAY Kerry loves the UN so much. And guess what, France, China, and Russia, all on the security council, were profiting in billions from Saddam's ripoff of the Oil For Food program.

At what point can you trust this bastard to run our country??

BRIBES FOR RUSSIA, FRANCE, GERMANY
    BRATS WHO WANT TO BE LOVED IN RUSSIA, FRANCE, GERMANY
    GEORGE BUSH
    INVADING RUSSIA, FRANCE, GERMANY

Comment

I WIN

Comment

Another reaosn to vote for Kerry:

posters like Wiglaf
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

yes, Wiglaf is a good example of why to vote Kerry
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
            I WIN
            Sore losers

Comment

I think that if you were to talk to Mary Cheney, who is a lesbian, she would tell you to vote for Kerry.
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Comment

I'm starting to waver in my support for a third party candidate. I'm a flip-flopper .

I'm now thinking of voting Kerry.

What I ask of my fellow democratic poly members is this (remember I'm in a swing state- I could decide the next president ). In another thread people were saying raising the minimum wage is almost always followed by economic expansion.

If someone will provide proof of this (independant sites not associated with loonie liberal sites) I will promise to vote for John Kerry.

I am voting tomorrow, so get cracking.

Comment

You're an egotistical dillusional who knows nothing about economics. Who gives a crap about your vote. If it carries any weight, might as well let a cow pick the next president.

Edit to add. No hard feelings. I am merely describing your vote
                    Last edited by Wiglaf; October 20, 2004, 22:21.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf
                      You're an egotistical dillusional who knows nothing about economics. Who gives a crap about your vote. If it carries any weight, might as well let a cow pick the next president.
                      I asked a democrat for their opinion.

edit

Comment

• In another thread people were saying raising the minimum wage is almost always followed by economic expansion.

It's a case of correlation not leading to causation. Usually the min wage gets raised when a boom starts (because they figure why not, the economy is getting better, let's give more to the lower end guys) and then when the boom continues they say, look it's the result of the raise in min wages.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Comment

• Edit to add. No hard feelings. I am merely describing your vote
                            That sounds like something I'd say... thank god you have more posts than me!
                            "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                            "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf
                              PS OH BY THE WAY Kerry loves the UN so much. And guess what, France, China, and Russia, all on the security council, were profiting in billions from Saddam's ripoff of the Oil For Food program.
                              So was Cheney when he ran Haliburton.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Of course, we don't have a perfectly competitive labor market, so min wage increases are fine. They put more money in the hands of the working poor who spend it, which raises demand for products, which means more people need to be hired. Increasing demand always leads to higher employment.
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X