Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why am I only getting 2 games today? (In Indy, directtv)

CBS: Colts-Jags (good not great)
    FOX: Packers-Cowboys (vomit)

Comment

No early game on Fox? I have NYG-Detroit.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I'd take Colts-Jags .

I got Atlanta - KC. Later today we get Green Bay - Dallas and New York Jets - New England (which should be the game of the day).
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I like the colts-jags game, but no early fox game, no late cbs game here. I get ST: voyager on Fox now and Arete Awards on CBS in the late afternoon.

I would trade boys/packers for jets/patriots in a heartbeat, obviously.

Comment

Yeah, but you never know... GB-Boys might be a barn burner while NY-NE might be a blowout!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The only game they are showing in Chicago early is the Bears... At least we will probably get a good late game
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

enough whining from me, football is just something to pass time until the world series tonight, anyway. (and I'm mimicing Ming, if that is what he was alluding to)

Comment

I swear to god, we've gotten the Giants game on Fox every week this year except last week when they had the bye. And we've gotten every Radier game on CBS.

WHAT THE HELL

Anyways, Falcons

Comment

The Bears are at least trying to make it interesting... just scored to make it 13 - 7... Still behind, but at least Quinn isn't the damn QB anymore... and they marched right down the field with Krenzil at QB.
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

At least Monday Night Football should be good!

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
                        I swear to god, we've gotten the Giants game on Fox every week this year except last week when they had the bye.
                        I'm "regional" for the Bills, so get all their wonderful games.

Deion just got his second INT of the Bills/ Ravens game, this one in the Raven endzone.....
                        Last edited by Darsnan; October 24, 2004, 15:36.

Comment

Bulger has a another tough challenge coming up in Miami.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Damn. The Rams defense is playing really bad today. They better fix something on the bye week.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I think the Falcons lost.

Comment

Go VIIIIIKKKKKKIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Gatekeeper (Hey, I gotta enjoy it while it lasts.)
                                "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Working...
                                X