No announcement yet.

Hairy men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a gay sub-culture called "Bears". It's all about rejecting the stereotypical image of the gay man (thin, smooth, camp, and girly) and re-embracing traditional masculine qualities. As a general rule, it's not as absurdly hyper-masculine as the leather community is, though there is a lot of overlap between the bear and leather sub cultures.

I aced Queer Culture 101 you see
    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

The Blue Oyster Bar???
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

i have a bit oh hair on my chest, and liek 4 patches on my back but i like it. if a person doesnt like it they can go **** themselves.

I do shave the pubes though so girls can take my 8 inch donkey all they way down.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I am ****ing myself right now so how do you like me now punk?
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

shaving?
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Comment

it fits doesnt it

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
                  There's a gay sub-culture called "Bears". It's all about rejecting the stereotypical image of the gay man (thin, smooth, camp, and girly) and re-embracing traditional masculine qualities. As a general rule, it's not as absurdly hyper-masculine as the leather community is, though there is a lot of overlap between the bear and leather sub cultures.

have a cookie
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                    Well, I personally trim all body hair with the clippers. So there is still hair there but it's not out of control like a monkey. So you get the best of both worlds, still look like a guy but it looks clean.

The cool thing though is that I can grow a nice face of scruff so I shave my face every 2 or 3 days and it looks pretty cool. You get the cool masculine Hollywood scruff without all the irritation and scraggilness of a full grown beard, just a nice 5 o'clock shadow.

I think most ladies don't like body hair too much. There are some that love it though.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I have never shaved anything except my face, and downstairs few time for fun. I'm very non-hairy on my body. I don't grow hair on my butt, I don't grow hair on my back (phew!), and I don't grow .. well I have hair in my armpits, but even that's not the strong type of hair, like you see them small bushes, I don't even get those. Not in the first 24 years I haven't. I have some hair on my arms and legs, but they're kind of light coloured, so it doesn't show very well. I don't even grow a proper beard. I'd have to be without shaving for 6 years. It's weird, I get those sexy types of early beards, short, like when some people leave it like that on purpose, few days without a shave, some people even only one day without a shave get that. But mine is like trimmed by default, I don't have to do anything to it. And I get to keep it for few weeks before I have to trim it or shave it down all together because then it's not very handsome anymore. I don't know.. God make me like this and I don't complain, my hair situation, I like it myself.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Supercitizen did you say you wax your ass crack???

Comment

Hairy like a gorilla (or will be soon enough). Curse my raghead blood.
                          "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                          -Bokonon

Comment

Ted, what? hell no I don't grow hair in there. And no, no was has been 'driving the highway' and 'burn rubber' so the plants wouldn't grow anymore. They never did in there.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild

like in the movie american wedding when they were talking about that one guy being a bear in the gay bar scene.

Comment

Working...
                                X