Hairy men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrFun
    I actually have a preference for attractive, hairy men over attractive, smooth men.

I myself though, am not hairy.
    I just don't get the attraction to hair. Just seems ugly and apelike.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP

I doubt many hetero's do, can't put my finger on to why though.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I'm almost embarrassingly non-hairy. Plus my arm and leg hair is pretty light so you have to be really close to even see it. My belly is furry as hell though.
        CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
          Wow. I'm MrFun's type and he wins cause I have no standards or morals.

Poly gay romance in the air? Or Starchild back from the bar? You decide.

um, stay away from me . . . . . .
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

die hair hater

But seriously, on the right guy, a trimmed beard or mustache can look very sexy, IMO.

And don't get me started/drooling over a hunky guy with a moderately hairy chest . . . . .

Comment

Im hairy, not a beast yet as Im too young, I'd like to think. But if I end up like my dad I'll have enough hair to start my own wool factory, without the sheep.

Comment

is that nigel tuffington in the background of that?
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I'm pretty hairy. My arms and legs are hairy, as far down as my toes and fingers. But my chest isn't that hairy compared to most, and I have no hair on my back. I am not a proverbial jungle like my dad fortunately.
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

you will be.

Comment

NO! It will never happen!
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I am extremely hairy, including back hair, and I'm of Scottish descent. I'm kind of developing the philosophical attitude that I don't care what other people think, and therefore refuse to attend waxing salons, or follow other feminising metrosexual trends. These days even chest hair is considered disgusting, let alone back hair.

Hairiness couldn't be removed from the gene pool in citiies and such in the miniscule time period that civiilisation has been around. It would take hundreds of thousands of years. Anyway, if women, apart from our modern fashion sense, didn't like hairy men, it would have been weeded out already I believe. Therefore women on a subconscious, instinctive level must really like it. Hairiness is a good indication of high testosterone and ferility for example.

European women can be quite hairy also. They are constantly shaving their legs or waxing, not to mention attending other more private regions of their body. I think it's quite hypocritical of them to demand unrealistic qualities from men. And if men are waxing or getting their hair removed by laser, the genes will be passed on to the next generation anyway. So until genetic engineering tampers with this factor, it will be around for a while to come.
                        Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                          But seriously, on the right guy, a trimmed beard or mustache can look very sexy, IMO.

And don't get me started/drooling over a hunky guy with a moderately hairy chest . . . . .
                          Damn, that describes me...

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                            I doubt many hetero's do, can't put my finger on to why though.
                            Well I mean even for women. How on earth could a beautiful, delicate woman find some hairy, apelike neaderthal of a man attractive. Just blows my mind.

Lesbians

Comment

eh. if i were in better shape, yes. but i'm far to fond of the guiness.

Comment

Damn, that describes me...

Comment

Working...
                                X