Hairy men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hairy men

Is it me, or are men less hairy than they were a generation or two ago? It seems men used to have lots of chest and facial hair, but I don't really see that any more. Or are they just shaving it? I can't imagine men shaving their chest hair. But with all these metrosexuals running around... And I see a lot of men who don't have arm or leg hair. What's up with that?

But I am curious if men are becoming more feminized from living in the cities for so long. Not that this is a bad thing of course. But does living in cities truelly soften men up? discuss.

how hairy are you?

I'm much more hairy than I was 20 years ago, except on my head.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
      I'm much more hairy than I was 20 years ago, except on my head.
      Life's little irony's.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I'm pretty hairy.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Men are as hairy as ever-the difference is the image of men on the media- the media does not show many hairy men anymore, which might give the impression men are less hairy- hairy men are not considered fahisonable or attractive anymore.
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
            hairy men are not considered fahisonable or attractive anymore.
            quite right too, f@#king hairy little ice monkeys!

Comment

I'm not too hairy, but my hair is very dark and so it stands out.
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

My hair is pretty light so it doesn't stand out. A lot of hairy people trim their arm and leg hair especially if they spend alot of time near pools(Vegas) or on beaches. It's pretty easy to do, I tried it but like I like my hair and it's not super noticeable. So I only did it once.

But yeah the Burt Reynolds look is out.
                Last edited by Moral Hazard; October 7, 2004, 12:12.
                Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

i'm probably the hairiest east asians you'll see.

somewhat moderate arm and leg hair, but still barechested.
                  B♭3

Comment

I'm a super hairy inbred.
                    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

let's put it this way: it's not so much as a happy trail, as it is a happy superhighway.
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I think my family history includes Greek DNA.....
                        Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

saddly, i'm told it's the polish in my ancestory. what's worse is that i'm going to start to have my back waxed. twenty-four is too young to have a hairy back, too.
                          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Maybe it's the Scottish blood in me. Those celts are hairy ****ers aren't they?
                            Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I'm pretty hairy. Not much in the way of back hair, thank goodness, but lots on my legs, arms and chest (mostly the legs, though. I'm downright furry).

-Arrian
                              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                              X