No announcement yet.

Hairy men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i never knew. although my other ancestory is scottish and german... :shrugs:
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I have Italian and French blood. So I am very hairy. Thank god not like Robin Williams though-the man is out of control.
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

What European nationalities would be considered not hairy?
        Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

i don't know. aren't they all, being semi-nordic?

Comment

Well, the people of the med are hairy. So that's southern Europe. And Northern Europeans are all based off either manly viking warriors or Germanic barbarians. No winners of the baby smooth contest there. And Eastern Europeans are Slavic which require lotsa hair to keep out the cold winters.

hmm. Europeans are just hairy.
            Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I'm not particularly hairy. Except perhaps on my legs, but it's pretty light-coloured, so it's not very noticeable there either.
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I'm moderately hairy. Nothing excessive I think. I do have hair on my back though More than I'd like, but I don't think its excessive. My chest has just enough to be masculine, but not furry.

Hungarian ancestary gets it just about right it seems.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

but that's slavic. all that potato moonshine they drink surely puts hair on their chest.

Comment

And I see a lot of men who don't have arm or leg hair.
                    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

I'm a bear.
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Say that in some gay clubs and you'll never have to worry about finding a bed to sleep in.
                        Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I'm hairy on my legs, feet, and lower arms. I always wanted to be hirsuit like my dad. Real men are hairy.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

eh, my girlfriend likes it. says like i'm a big teddy bear. :shrugs: whooda thunk?

Comment

No chest hair ( ok, i have about 5 IF I'm carefull ), let alone hair on my back.
                              Not much on the arms or legs or face for that matter.
                              My head is still full though.
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I have just enough hair on my chest to illustrate the lack of hair on my chest.
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X