McCain 2008 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous

Oh, like the Republicans, who have tons of respect for moderates?
    Dude, the republicans are out there trying to get the moderate vote. In the form of our governor Schwarzenegger, Rudy Giuliani, John McCain and others.

The reason the Republicans have been so successful is that with GWB they have someone who can hide an extreme right-wing view under a vail of moderation. I think Obama can do that for the Democrats.
    Obama cannot do squat for the democrats. If he is the future of the democrats, I really do pity you. I feel really bad for your pathetic political party. GWB extreme right wing? What have you been smoking? The US will not fall to such a left-wing extremist like Obama.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Obama cannot do squat for the democrats. If he is the future of the democrats, I really do pity you. I feel really bad for your pathetic political party. GWB extreme right wing? What have you been smoking? The US will not fall to such a left-wing extremist like Obama.

bush himself might not be extreme right wing, but his policies seem to scream of it.

pandering to the christian right over gay marriage.
      doing as little as possible to keep corporations honest.
      speaking to his donors, even jokingly, as the elites of the haves and the have-mores.

sorry, but doing things like that speak loudly against me believing in his "moderate" politics.
      B♭3

Comment

• Originally posted by Q Cubed
        bush himself might not be extreme right wing, but his policies seem to scream of it.

pandering to the christian right over gay marriage.
        I don't agree with him on marriage, he was just plain wrong.

But Obama is a nutcase of the extreme left wing. I've seen what has come out of his mouth...

doing as little as possible to keep corporations honest.
        You can't be f--king serious. It was the Justice Department (Ashcroft, appointed by Bush) who is going after corporations. And he is doing plenty to keep them in check. At least far more then Clinton.

speaking to his donors, even jokingly, as the elites of the haves and the have-mores.
        Maybe you should look into Kerry's donors.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Working...
        X