No announcement yet.

World Cup of Hockey '04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know about that, was at work all day and missed both games. Looks like the U.S. is done for unless the Russians lose to Slovakia, though I doubt it. How do you they figure it if that does happen and Canada wins there game vs Russia (I am sure they will). Slovakia, USA and Russia would all be 1-2, do they go by GF/GA?
    :)

Comment

• 3-2 to the evil Finns.

It's not over 'til it's over. Remember that Sundin "the Finn-killer" is in our team.
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• 4-3 for Finland .... it's a horrible game, too exciting! Plus your goalie sucks, so that's good for us
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Originally posted by optimus2861

I dunno who "Gretsky" is, but Wayne Gretzky only won 4 Stanley Cups . He never won one after leaving Edmonton; the closest he came was losing in the 1993 final to Montreal.

It's all Greak to me...

I simply added up Edmonton's Cups, forgot he left before the last one.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• 2nd period ended, Finland leads 4-3.. this is a horrible game, too exciting!!!!!!! I hope we win! Though tie would be enough for us to win the Euro Group, but.. I wouldn't count on it.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

• The death rate in heart attacks will have a peak in the Nordic region tonight, that's for sure!
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• oh yeah.. Your powerplay has been too destructive, it's too good. We can't afford penalties! All 3 goals from Sweden are PP goals. But they're playing good 5 against 5 too and at some points of 2nd period had really good dominant periods, in which I had multiple heart attacks.

All I have to say if we win is, Tellqvist. Tellqvist, Tellqvist.
                He was our 6th man. Well 7th if we count our goalie too.
                In da butt.

Comment

• And here comes another powerplay!

Comment

• And now it's our turn to try! Tight game!
                    In da butt.

Comment

• 8 minutes to go.. please God, I need this.. I really need this..
                      In da butt.

Comment

• !!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 min left and Swedish powerplay. I will die.

Comment

• 4-4 !!!!!!!!!! 10 seconds left!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• WHAT THE ****!
                            In da butt.

Comment

• God, what an exciting 3rd period. Going OT.
                              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Pekka, you have the wrong flag

Comment

Working...
                                X