No announcement yet.

Bush bashes Tory leader!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MikeH, you have no sense of humor, do you?
    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• How can you say that after I laughed at your missile defence joke.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

• I do believe Ned is in ulta-troll mode. And it is very amusing.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Whaleboy, the hypthetical is that Bush should take the matter seriously as if the matter of global warming were life and death. There are ways to handle "emissions" without reducing our own consumption one bit. I just laid a few ideas on the table.
          This isn't a question of handling emissions. This is a question of eliminating them. If you need to burn hydrocarbons, burn wood and crops that are easily replaced within the life of that ecosystem. Remind me of your ideas for arguments sake though?

And why do you think the Russians would go to war with the United States in order to rescue a few Chinese so that they can continue to pollute the world? Doesn't make sense if you presuppose that the Russians too were serious about global warming. But if they were not, and were more concerned about making oil profits, then I see them filing a very harsh complaint with the UN. Very harsh. Something we might even read.
          Cutting through the reactionary BS, that presupposes that the USA is concerned with global warming at all, and that furthermore, it is prepared to take such measures against it. Neither are true.
          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

• I think I'm in ponderous bot mode...
            "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
            "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin
              I do believe Ned is in ulta-troll mode. And it is very amusing.
              Are you sure? I find it impossible to tell the difference between it and his serious posts.
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH

Are you sure? I find it impossible to tell the difference between it and his serious posts.
                You guys crack me up! I was almost falling off my chair this morning laughing!
                http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• I was having a lot of fun too.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                  X