Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yep, shoulda started nixon. oh well. btw, there is no curse.
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• again, tonites lineup looks even better than yesterdays - today we end the streak and start a 5 game win streak

if only varitek caught wake.
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• btw, the marlins pulled off the hidden ball trick and tagged out an expo at third. too bad, iw anted the red sox to do it to the derek jeter on third, game 7 of the alcs, sox up by 1 run for the final out.

arod works too.

Comment

• lets go red sox. up 8 - 6 in a tight one. by winning today and tomorrow, can catch up .5 game on yanks.

Comment

• i dont understand, they bring in all these defensive players, then take out mendoza a ground ball pitcher evn though he was pitching fine, and bring in timlin, someone with a 4.20 era. crazy.

Comment

• schi schi schi schi cshilling, going for his 20th today. bonds also wants an extension through 2007. which means no ws for the giants until at least 2009. (none with bonds, he takes up too much payroll, none in 2008, when we are filled with scrubs, finish last and sell all our players, and at earliest (but unlikely) 2009 when we are full of rookies and cheap players.

Comment

• "You hope that players don't react to the situation, try to harm the other team," said Sheffield. "If it came down to it, you gotta' do what you gotta' do. If these guys hit us or throw at us, we're not going to stand for it. It's definitely not going to turn out the way it did last time."
                sheffield is such a puss the last time there was a fight he was chillin in the dugout, not willing to get his hands dirty.

Comment

• man i wanna beat these guys so bad it hurts, shove it right back into their faces, to destroy the yankee dynasty once and for all, and from the ashes, will rise a NEW DYNASTY THE RED SOX.

there is no curse.

Comment

• my god this is demoralizing. we got spanked.

Comment

• at least we beat rivera

Comment

• I mean:

, or maybe

NO, I mean

What happened to that "sweep emotion"?
                        If you don't like reality, change it! me
                        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• That's one hell of a string of posts talking to yourself LoA. I'm impressed.
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• So, what is it Red Sox Fan? Why have y'all allowed the Yanks to pwn you for 80+ years?

Oh, and the Braves are 8.5 up with 12 left in their season. Unless they perform ala the '64 Phillies, it looks like it's safe to call the NL East.

Comment

• We've been messing up the Yankees all season. They had to at least get something back. Not gonna happen next weekend, however, when they come to Fenway.
                              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• The thread title needs to be changed to:

Red Sox: Objects in Windshield are Farther Away than They Appear!

ACK!
                                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                                X