X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody punch him in the nose?

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• looks like yanks and sox offense have gone awol the last two games.
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Sox were able to muster a grand slam and a solo shot, and made it interesting towards the end.

Wakefield's knuckler just wasn't as solid as usual.
        "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
        ^ The Poly equivalent of:
        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• But the Yankees were shut down-- by Sidney Ponson.
          oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• the problem was dave roberts not taking 2nd on defensive indifference in the 9th. that would have eliminated the double play, woulda moved him to third and woulda had manny up, with ortiz and millar to follow.

that and the fact that we got phantom tagged again. its always those 2nd basemen who seem to do it.
            "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• At least we got some emotion out of Francona.
              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• and in toronto, the jays are giving up the lead in the ninth.

Comment

• red sox up 6 - 1, yanks tied 3-3 but rivera is in the process of blowing it.

Comment

• $teiny wants mlb to award his team 2 wins because he says if Drays dont get to NY by Monday, they will forfeit and a forfeit counts as a lose. Drays are stuck in Tampa because of storm and theres no way they can get a plane and a hotel room for this series.

Comment

• Where'd you read that? I can't find that...

Comment

• heard it on YES during the game. the announcers were trying to give excuses as to why its a good thing

Comment

• Yikes

Comment

• The Twins are going all the way this year. Johan is unstopable, he WILL get the Cy Young Award.

BTW, $teiny can go f*ck himself, the whiner.

Comment

• there are the stats for the top 5 pitchers in the AL. it seems that the Cy young is Santana's to lose, with Pedro and Schilling ready to sweep it up if he loses the rest of his games this year.

Comment

• Sox vs. A's today, i might go to the game

Comment

Working...
                                X