Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where's ortiz? pokey and nixon are back? wow a lot has happened i nthe last 4 days when i was gone. mccarty at first? wheres mientkieveicz?
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Wow, you guys have been 2.5 behind for several weeks, and now are 3.5 behind. Sheesh, you guys can;t even get a "comeback" right
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• dont worry, we are setting up a 6 game sweep against the yanks to break your hearts.
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• bonds smacked 699. that thing went a mile.

Comment

• he has 8 more HR's than strikeouts. thats ridiculous.

Comment

• He has also been walk almost 200 times.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                dont worry, we are setting up a 6 game sweep against the yanks to break your hearts.
                Riiight.

Sorry, but you guys have still not done it-for weeks the gap closed , and yet nothing. You guys might win more game than us in the series, but in the end we will end ahead.
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• and his OPS is 1.445. thats like out of this world. and he has an outside chance of reaching a .400 batting avg.

Comment

• That man is simply on another level. It's insane how good he is. I really do hope he's not doped. I know, I know, he probably is, but I wish he wasn't.

Yanks/Sox is gonna be fun! 6 games to decide the division.

-Arrian

p.s. Actually, I think as GePap does: the Sox may well take 4 of 6 and still lose the division. It would seem just like them to do well against the Yanks, inch within a game or even tie it up, and then end up the wild card because the Yanks beat up on crappy teams better than Boston.
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• watching the yankees lose is theraputic - add to that losing to the KC and allowing double digit runs, thats like finding $100 on the ground

Comment

• crazy fight in smoakland tonite, Frank Cordero threw a chair into the lower reserve, hitting a man and a women, and cutting the women open.

Comment

• tonites lineup looks good, although i'd rather have cabrera hit 9th, and have trot nixon in instead of gabe

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                            tonites lineup looks good, although i'd rather have cabrera hit 9th, and have trot nixon in instead of gabe
                            Kazmir's a lefty. Yes, he's a well-hit lefty (he's really young, so he's got an excuse), but a lefty.
                            oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• im gonna have to watch it on gameday today - too bad

Comment

• Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X