Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cmon red sox, this is our best chance, weve gotta take it, 105 yards to the house. we can go all the way. dont cry, dont raise your eyes, its only red sox wasteland. manny take my hand, travel south crossland, light up the fires, dont look past the yankees, the exodus is here, the crazy ones are dear, lets win the whole thing, before we get much older
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• i will now take an objective look at the pitching machups and who will win each game

Game 1 Schilling v Mussina - Schilling Wins
      Game 2 Pedro v Liber - Pedro Wins
      Game 3 Arroyo v Vazquez - Arroyo Wins
      Game 4 Wakefield v Brownie - Wakefield Wins

I predict Sox in 4.
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• I sincerely believe the curse is about to be broken.
        There is no such thing. As big a Red Sox fan as you act.. you should know the history. Or have you never read Red Sox Century or Yankees Century. Or even anything by Glenn Stout or Ira Berkow,Charles Devens, Howard Bryant, Ring Lardner, David Halberstam... etc.

You disappoint me you lovable Sox loser you...

Comment

• Originally posted by Apocalypse
          This is the Astros' year. Hell, the only pitcher who can beat them is a form Astro. And Lima Time completely ensured that the Cardinals weren't going to sweep and thus rest their bullpen.
          Astros, shmastros.
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• My World Series Predictions:
            Game 1 Schilling v Clemens - Clemens Wins
            Game 2 Pedro v Oswalt - Oswalt Wins
            Game 3 Arroyo v Backe - Lidge Wins Wins
            Game 4 Wakefield v Clemens - Clemens Wins

I predict Stros in 4
            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
              i will now take an objective look at the pitching machups and who will win each game

Game 1 Schilling v Mussina - Schilling Wins
              Game 2 Pedro v Liber - Pedro Wins
              Game 3 Arroyo v Vazquez - Arroyo Wins
              Game 4 Wakefield v Brownie - Wakefield Wins

I predict Sox in 4.
              Yes, and you predicted that the Sox would win the division
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• i also predictd sox sweep over angels.

Comment

cmon red sox, this is our best chance, weve gotta take it, 105 yards to the house. we can go all the way. dont cry, dont raise your eyes, its only red sox wasteland. manny take my hand, travel south crossland, light up the fires, dont look past the yankees, the exodus is here, the crazy ones are dear, lets win the whole thing, before we get much older
                  ... that was painful to read.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apocalypse
                    My World Series Predictions:
                    Game 1 Schilling v Clemens - Clemens Wins
                    Game 2 Pedro v Oswalt - Oswalt Wins
                    Game 3 Arroyo v Backe - Lidge Wins Wins
                    Game 4 Wakefield v Clemens - Clemens Wins

I predict Stros in 4
                    Your Stros will lose to Atlanta.....again.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

i also predictd sox sweep over angels.
                      So? A broken clokc is right twice a day.
                      If you don't like reality, change it! me
                      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski

Your Stros will lose to Atlanta.....again.

ACK!
                        Hey, Mike Hampton pitched. The only reason the Braves won it was because they had a former Astro pitching.
                        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• DDamn it!

Dodgers
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

• The only reason the Braves won it was because they had a former Astro pitching.

Is that also the reason that Houston hasn't won a single playoff series in their history... because when Houston pitchers pitch for Houston they suck in the postseason?
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• So? A broken clokc is right twice a day.
                              are you insinuating that we;re gonna win it all?

Comment

• Red Sox fans have to be perpetually drunk .

Though this is their best chance to do it... and I think they will meet up with the Cards there.
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X