No announcement yet.

Paul Martin's Cabinet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does me being from Alberta have to do with it, Tingkai? Would you take kindly to me or anyone filtering everything you post through the lens of your being Chinese (presumably, I'm not sure)? What would you say about someone who did that, Tingkai?

Yes, Tingkai, I have not learned my lesson. I'm not gonna shut up when you run your mouth. It's not that Ben is weak, it's that you're such an annoying idiot that makes me break silence.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• You're a glutton for punishment. You should let old thread die instead of continuing to dig a deeper hole.
      Actually, I was sifting for another thread of mine, and came across this one.

I had missed the rather polite request for my opinion on Sgro, so I felt I ought to respond to that request.

I never accused you of hating Sikhs. I asked whether his religion has anything to do with your irrational hate for Dosanjh.
      Irrational?

It would be difficult to find a more pro abortion politician in the Commons.

That question is valid given your fundamentalist attitudes.
      Well, then you should have dropped things when I said that Sikhs are monotheist, and therefore, more similar to Christians than to other religions.

Isn't it great having an Albertan troll who thinks you're so weak that you can't defend yourself. Personally I disagree with much of what you say, but I think you're quite capable of standing up for yourself.
      Hey, it's rare when I get someone to work with, so I'll take the opportunity to enjoy it while it lasts.

Thanks again NYE.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
        Maybe not you, but Tingkai sure seems to think so.
        Oh fine, you've just confused me with someone else entirely, a different nationality, a different continent, I can see how you might have done that.....

Just make sure when you do accuse me of something, it's actually something I've done or said, and not something you pluck out of thin air, or fabricate.

'Well, then you should have dropped things when I said that Sikhs are monotheist, and therefore, more similar to Christians than to other religions. '

Obi Gyn's Comparative Religion 101

'The Sikh religion is regarded by many scholars as a syncretic religious system which borrows heavily from Hinduism and Sufi mysticism. Other scholars treat it as a branch of Hinduism's bhakti mystical devotion, as an attempt to reform Hinduism or as an attempt to harmonize Hinduism and Islam which ended up becoming its own religious tradition. '

Let's stick with other, more accurate descriptions of Sikhism. Given the influence of Islam, it has much more in common with that monotheistic faith than it does with Christianity.
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• . .. . err . .. . ummm

so what do people think of Efford as natural resources minister errr ummm

I actually don't thing the cabinet makes a huge difference-- There are so many entrenched civil servants that control the flow of information to them anyway
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
          X