Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So BNP is basically neonazis?

Comment

Muslim suicide bombers in Palestine commit a heck of a lot more violence than the BNP, in a land they also consider to be rightfully theirs and theirs alone.
      Muslims as a whole consider Britain their own? If you’re thinking in terms of assimilation, that goes for all major Semitic religions.

I wonder when the BBC will do an expose on suicide bombers with the same indignant slant and abuse that this programme will undoubtedly take on.
      Speaking purely critically, a first-hand experience is the most reliable form of evidence. Consider that critiques of suicide bombers are given far more airtime than the BNP, and the BNP (and generally nationalists) as a political movement are generally far more dangerous as they seek credibility, something suicide bombers won’t get in the British political elite.

I don’t think an explanation of the dangers of nationalism is required here, particularly where it concerns those who are not educated in its history.

The anti-semitism in Britain and Europe seems to be more of a left-wing issue anyway.
      Nationalism/fascism and its victims are merely consequential of the same processes, namely the artificial division between two groups of people played upon by the nationalists (this noble group is being attacked by that evil group yadda yadda rivers of blood). Different groups, same division, in that respect it will always be a fascist trait, be it economically right or left, that is irrelevant. You need to get away from your simplistic notion of “right” and “left”, they merely dictate economic policy, not social/ethical philosophy.

Anti-semitism does not mean "against the Israeli government," Stewie.
      Here, here!! I’m a Jew and I’m opposed to the current Israeli government, and many forms of Zionism, as are many Jews.

Martin Luther King Jr. said that to be against the Zionist movement is to be anti-semetic.
      And Martin Luther King Jr., in this matter, was in error. I, and many other Jews are opposed to Zionism.
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

So BNP is basically neonazis?
        In the truest sense, yes. In the sense of anti-semitic, only partly, and not in terms of policy. The policy of the BNP of course is merely a facade, the same members, the same views, the same characters, the same undercurrent that would show through as soon as they achieve power... testing their statement of policies. Who ever heard of a political party sticking to its manifesto 100%, even when its members counted on it doing so? Imagine the situation where many members want to take the party in a different direction!!!

Different target, same gun.
        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

And Martin Luther King Jr., in this matter, was in error. I, and many other Jews are opposed to Zionism.
          nah, I just think you are self-loathing then. MLK! MLK! MLK!
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Not really, I don't think that Zionism is a good idea for Judaism, in intent, and in consequence a bad idea for Judaism and a bad idea for the region and world.

Comment

The policy of the BNP of course is merely a facade, the same members, the same views, the same characters, the same undercurrent that would show through as soon as they achieve power
              ..which will never happen but in the meantime they provide a counterweight to the left-liberal "elites" and bureaucrats.
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

..which will never happen but in the meantime they provide a counterweight to the left-liberal "elites" and bureaucrats.
                So you concede that such nationalists in power is a bad idea?

The left-liberal elites? Please elaborate? If you're referring to the people that are trained in running the country, (at least on paper philosopher kings and all that) then I'd rather they run things than a consensus of idiots. Please clarify your trolls.

Comment

One thing is clear..the BBC is failing in its charter terms to represent the views of BNP voters who now represent 5% of the electorate.
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Did you read that from the BNP's article:
                    http://www.bnp.org.uk/articles/bbc_blinkers.htm ?

As I said earlier, far more airtime is devoted to the misdeeds of suicide bombers than the BNP. Nonetheless, the BBC is not required by charter to represent in terms of airtime or quality the views of people by a quote. Furthermore, it is also a socially responsible organisation, which will automatically oppose it to the BNP somewhat, though I must say it could and probably should be far more critical of the nationalists. If I were in charge of the BBC, the BNP would be firebombing my house!

Comment

http://www.bnp.org.uk/articles/bbc_blinkers.htm
                      Wow, thanks for the link.

Everyone should read that before posting. Of course, many won't.
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Source, credibility, the "Whaleboy laugh" factor

Comment

Seen it. So the BNP has a couple of bad apples. Name me a political party that doesn't.

Let's see what the police do
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

You're very quick to defend the BNP PA?

Comment

So the BNP has a couple of bad apples

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I think Nick Griffiths is only saying what a lot of people actually believe, its just he has the balls to say it.

The BBC doesn't seem to draw a distinction between what is legal, and what is insulting, I for one do not agree that Islam is evil, but I defend the guys right to say what he thinks, just as anybody has the right to think any organisation is evil.

As for those who were caught admitting to actual offenses .. I believe they were all kicked out of the party ..
                                "Wherever wood floats, you will find the British" . Napoleon

Comment

Working...
                                X