Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Only Poll That Counts: How Do You Have Your Steak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Park Avenue
    Liver is the cheapest source of protein you can get
    Eggs, surely.
    Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
    Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

a point.

It should be pink in the middle but not running with blood.

Comment

Banana steak Raw on one end and charcol on the other

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Medium. Nicely burnt on the outside yet pink (but not bloody or chewy) on the inside.

"Actually the only time I have eaten Vietnamese was when I was really, really young (<7). I had a friend who was Vietnamese and used to go to her home all the time."

All that travelling must have been an experience..
          She lived just around the corner, in Hull
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I think a more interesting question is how to cook liver (pigs' or lambs'). Grilled? With onions?

With grilled onions and lovely brown gravy.

SEE!!! Provost is from England and he doesn't eat black pudding
            Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
            Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
            You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Yeah, but he's wierd

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

For the love of god, it's eccentric and unconventional
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
                  * ADG reads the topic and votes the last option

You can't put steak on pizza, so no steak for me

(With other words: I hate steak)
                  Put some carpaccio on when the pizza comes out of the oven

-

Saignant = medium rare-ish ( and should be international enough, then again when it comes to food, we really should pay more attention and learn from the Americans,English and the Dutch...)
                  -

pork liver : no
                  veal liver :
                  chicken liver :

With a gray-poupon mosterd sauce...hmmm and onions of course
                  -
                  Last edited by alva; May 24, 2004, 18:03.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I used to eat mine on the rare side until I realized that people only do that to show how cool they are. Medium to medium well simply tastes better.

Comment

I'll have my meat slightly.. rotten!

yes its a ****ing delicacy in somewhere i cant be arsed to remember. It was ****ing weird!

slightly rotten meat and slightly rotten fish. (i thinkn they called it aged... but i say rotten)

it wasnt as bad as i expected. actually it was very interesting. You can taste the ammonia buit up though. ****ING WEIRD!!!
                      :-p

Comment

I feast on liver. i dunno why ppl hate it. I like chopped liver with bagel instead of same ol boring cream cheese.

Mmmm..
                        :-p

Comment

Liver is an absolute no-no
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

liver is foul

and I don't eat medium-rare to look cool, I eat it because I genuinely love meat that's on the juicy side of things.
                            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                            Drake Tungsten
                            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                            Albert Speer

Comment

[q]yes its a ****ing delicacy in somewhere i cant be arsed to remember. It was ****ing weird!
                              [/q[

It is a delicacy, you actually have to cook with the maggots inside.
                              Never tried it though.

btw al game is rotten, well good game anyway.
                              -
                              I know there is some weird recipe in sweden where they rot flesh in a river for a whole year.
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

medium rare. i like a little blood.
                                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
                                X