Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Only Poll That Counts: How Do You Have Your Steak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jac de Molay
    Medium-rare. It just simply tastes better with a little pink on the inside. Well-done is a travesty
    No, just cooked.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I've eaten raw meat and I'm not ashamed to say it.

I order medium rare. Well-done is ridiculous. A waste of a steak.
      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
      Drake Tungsten
      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
      Albert Speer

Comment

Starchild: especially raw fish... mmmm, sushi.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

People who eat steak will die of mad cow disease.
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Moooooo!
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I prefer sashimi to sushi.
              Ground raw beef has a very subtle flavour.
              Raw eggs are much more intense.
              Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
              -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I've never really tried Japanese food, it seems quite odd...
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Unlike yourself, of course, PH .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Conventional is boring. Quite why I wouldn't actually mind trying Japanese food.
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Go ahead. It's a treat. Sashimi, Starchild's prefered, is also very tasty. I do enjoy the taste of raw fish and rice. Especially with a nice soy sauce/wasabi mixture .

Comment

You live in london. It's not exactly difficult to find a sushi bar there.
                        Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Now that is very true, and exactly what I was thinking
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Red on the inside, brown on the outside.

medium rare, but more on the rare side than medium
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Excellent Japher. Welcome to the force, son
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I'll have to meet up with you outside Liverpool Station sometime in the summer provost. I know quite a few good Vietnamese pho diners in the area. You'd like them...the paper thing strips of raw beef are cooked only by having boiling broth poured over them.
                                -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Working...
                                X