Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's your ApolytonPLUS killer-benefit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about extra lines in Plus members' signatures?

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT
      How about extra lines in Plus members' signatures?
      I could see that happening, by the way JohnT what is the current default, for the mere mortal NON PLUS members?

As Strong Supporter of Apolyton Plus, I would say that we lift 'Ploy on High we should get a few more Lines!

Lines

LINES

LINES!!
      Attached Files
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• I could see that happening, by the way JohnT what is the current default, for the mere mortal NON PLUS members?

Four. A measely four. Given that we are bigger, er, members, we should have at least eight!

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT
          I could see that happening, by the way JohnT what is the current default, for the mere mortal NON PLUS members?

Four. A measely four. Given that we are bigger, er, members, we should have at least eight!
          I thought you were talking signature, I believe you have (5)

I am referring to the bottom of the post..

Here is what you have:

Agathon on the movies: Movies are crap because their target audience is the mass of moronic, shallow, ill-educated cretins that make up the most of humanity.
          You can't rant on about it unless you've actually seen it. Said after seeing F-911.
          Great, a "don't blame us for occupying the Palestinan lands and killing thousands of them, look how evil they are" movie. Said about an unreleased Speilberg production.

Thats (5)

Still not enuff though!!

Good point now lets make it happen Mark "G" Money
          Attached Files

Comment

• There are ways to get around the 4 lines limitation, to let your lines run on without spaces.

That's why mine is more than 4, because some of the quotes are too long.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
              There are ways to get around the 4 lines limitation, to let your lines run on without spaces.

That's why mine is more than 4, because some of the quotes are too long.
              Thanks!
              I'll remember this!

Gramps

Comment

• Bump.

Comment

• if we are to increase the lines for plus members we'll have to make the 4-lines-rule stickter
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkG
                    if we are to increase the lines for plus members we'll have to make the 4-lines-rule stickter
                    You are the Boss do as you see fit Oh Great and Merciless..merciless..aw shucks thats the line i kiss up to Ming with..

May ever so OOze easily from your Greek Liqeur..

Nah..

Tell ya what..

Your World we just a squirrel trying to get a nut

Not that we are being "Force-fed" anything that too hard to swallow
                    Attached Files

Comment

• and if we make the 4-line rule stricter, will people say that we're taking away features that were available to all and give them exclusively to plus members ?

Comment

• I think you should leave that alone, IMHO, as we are trying to "attrack" new members and once in, ghet them enlisted in our elitist Left Wing PLUS MEMBERSHIP!!

Peace

Gramps

Comment

• who's Left Wing?

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkG
                            who's Left Wing?
                            Woody Dumart of the Boston Bruins, but I dun think hes a member of Apolyton..or APOLYTON PLUS!!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X