No announcement yet.

Qaeda Leader Beheads U.S. Civilian in Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHERE IS THE ****ING OUTRAGE IN THE ARAB WORLD FROM THIS??? WHERE??? I SURE AS **** DON'T SEE IT. ARABS CONDONE THIS **** BY THEIR SILENCE **** YOU **** ALL OF YOU
    Al Queda killing someone equals the USA torturing someone?
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

draw your own conclusions or spell it out in damn english

i'm not in the mood for games dickhead
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ted, there's passion, and there's rage.

Calm down some, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

You mean plenty of poor Blacks and Okies who'll do the job for peanuts and whom your society will abandon once they outlive their use?
          Darn you! I want the rest of my peanuts!

Comment

Rage is passion, a passion that only the liberal world bothers to deal with... that and sex, but then hey!

The problem is that there is no passion over these killings due to strange "torture" practices, but for the "torture" there is, because there's is RAGE FROM A BARBARIC NATION!
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
              i'm not in the mood for games dickhead
              Neither am I
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                but god forbid some girl takes your clothes off and laughs at you!!!

oh, sorry Ted, didn't mean to offend
                *delurk*
                US and UK forces have done far worse than humiliation, including murder. Not that this even matters, the prisoners abused, humiliated, tortured and murdered by US and UK forces have been convicted of no crime, and can't be held accountable for this latest outrage or any other.
                *lurk*
                With or without religion, good people can behave well and bad people can do evil; but for good people to do evil—that takes religion - Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Neither am I
                  What's your feeling on this?
                  "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Al Queda is expected to do this, even if it's unfortunate.

The USA is a proud, upstanding nation of morals and integrity. We lost some of that.

Al Queda isn't an official government--a terrorist organization killing someone is more plausible than a USA*

Ted, a shame Arabs don't protest in the streets against this--much like Americans do when some West or Western-related group does something like this, they're probably just ignorant or swept into mass bullsh!t (for example, "they did it so we can too," the basic premise of the unfortunate Okie Senator's recent speech).

EDIT: Sorry. completed, "than a USA torturing someone. Reaction to a terrorist group is a lot different than reaction to a nation."

And I should have said something like "Well many Arabs really wouldn't support it if they would just speak up/had democracy, education, and weren't living in hellholes."

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie
                      Disgusting. Let's hope the US finds those responsible (and they resist).
                      In this case, surrender or not, I would still put a bullet in their head.

Comment

What's Ming's "Feelings" ?
                        That bastard has no "feelings".
                        He might could claim thought process, but certainly not "feelings".

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

And Japher? To be totally accurate, it's:
                          Nuke them until they glow, then nuke them for glowing.
                          You put forth a damned fine effort though.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

That'll work too.

Nice Sloww...nice.
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

And Japher? To be totally accurate, it's:
                              You put forth a damned fine effort though.

Sorry for the misquote. I actually had a list of quotes from 'poly and I just deleated it the other day because I never used them... that was a mistake, there were some good ones... I'll start it up again.
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

05-11-2004 01:08 pm

There seems to be a video of the beheading of a US hostage by AQ linked militants claiming it was paybakc for the prisoner abuse.

PREDICTION:

1. People will demand we give equal time to that video as to the prisoner scandal
                                2. The horrific crime commited against this hostage will be touted as a "comparison" between the military and AQ, and hence be touted as an excuse. "you think we are bad! Look at them!"

So predicts Gepap..and so shall it be.

from

Damn, people are predictable, so damned predictable.
                                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                                X