Qaeda Leader Beheads U.S. Civilian in Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Azazel
    The point, Mike, was the idiocy of maligning whole cultures for the actions of a few extremists. I think I illustrated that well enough.

The terrorist *******s are just the glazing on the cake.
    So are right-wing fundi Christians and Israeli settlers.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
      The point, Mike, was the idiocy of maligning whole cultures for the actions of a few extremists. I think I illustrated that well enough.
      Sho' nuff , but then somebody got their little fangs into it and wanted to run with it.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun

I don't know about others, but I for one, was not "maligning" the South.
        I just said if you wanted to do so, do so elsewhere. Geez, some people get offended if you tell 'em to use the toilet instead of your living room floor.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• My BF described to me the video since he actually watched the full thing.

These people should die a painful death for what they have done.

I don't care how many innoncents have to be hurt for them to be found... they must.

You cannot do that to a human being, they are bunch of raving barbarians.

He screamed all the way till they severed his vocal cord... and they got stuck on the spine... and had to pull the head off....
          "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
            I've never downloaded any of them. I refuse to see a fellow human degraded that way.
            I agree!!
            Reading this makes me feel sick enough already.

I also refused to watch any of the iraq torture pictures. Sure I saw some because its quite impossible to miss them but its not like I searched for them.

Comment

• So are right-wing fundi Christians and Israeli settlers.

Yep, our culture is equal to theirs.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Re: Qaeda Leader Beheads U.S. Civilian in Iraq

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                Qaeda Leader Beheads U.S. Civilian
                Anybody remember that song by 'The Offspring' ?

"Beheaded! Watch you spurt like a garden hose....
                Beheaded! Bloody mess all-over my clothes".
                Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Yes, that happen to be Arabs. Haven't you been following the discussion with Spiffor?
                  I had to clarify the bad people with knives verses those with clubs and stones.
                  "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Yep, our culture is equal to theirs.
                    I dont want to step into chegitz point of view, but let me add that behaviors are not necessarily bound by cultural borders.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

I just said if you wanted to do so, do so elsewhere. Geez, some people get offended if you tell 'em to use the toilet instead of your living room floor.
                      Ok -- I first read the "for Mr Funsies" and did not connect that with the word "Edit."

But now you're telling me that I can't take a piss on your living room floor if I want to? Man that's piss me off that you're so unbelievably unreasonable!
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• What I said is that whilst Islamic militants aren't representative of the entire modern-day arab-islamic culture, There are many very problematic, to put it mildly, symptoms in the dynamic of those socities, besides Islamists.

Che jerked his knee with some random settler/christian fundy reply, totally missing the point of what I've said.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Thorn
                          I don't care how many innoncents have to be hurt for them to be found... they must.

To kill innocents in the name of avenging this innocent would be to spit on his legacy. This video should remind us of the horror of the loss of innocent life in this awful conflict, not encourage us to follow suit.

The people who carried out this crime should of course be caught however.
                          With or without religion, good people can behave well and bad people can do evil; but for good people to do evil—that takes religion - Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Che jerked his knee

Oh, so he missed
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• urgh.NSFW

Comment

Che jerked his knee with some random settler/christian fundy reply, totally missing the point of what I've said.
                                No, I didn't. There are large swaths of both of our countries that are perfectly willing to engage in the same sort of tactics that Islamic extremists do. We were just laughing about Xian fundies who want the whole Southern Baptist convention to remove their children from public schools. In many places, this is often a first step to thinking of themselves as seperate, different, and superior, with nasty consequences down the line. I, for one, am quite scared of these people. You have similar elements in your own culture.

The difference in both our countries is the existence of a large "liberal" (I use this word very loosely) majority which holds these people back. Islamic societies, by and large, have not developed this segment of society, for a number of reasons.
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X