No announcement yet.

Iran promises retaliation if Israel attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to mention that the serb region is a complete mess now. there have been lots of reports of kidnapped women working in brothels kfor troops visit regularly. I think AI published a report recently.

About that women kidnapping that is beyond my mind. As in iraq as if in anarchy the first thing to do would be to kidnap women and force them to prostitution.

Comment

Originally posted by GePap

Hello! Do you rember Serbia? We bombed Serbia for 70 days plus trying to get them to give in- in those 70 days we failed. Most of their equipment was not destroyed, nor command and control. Whic is what you claim we can do.

The effectiveness of the campaign you believe us capable of can only come based on the amount of intelligence we have- decoy tanks, or placing vehicles in strcutures and such deceptions work. All the Iranians have to do is move vehicles to areas in which stuff can be hidden easily (much like the serbs stuck tanks in rail tunnels), and if we can;t see it, we can;t hit it. C3 is even easier to move, just move it into civilian buildings, or unknown underground bunkers, so forth.

As for attacks on civilian infrastructure-that is another level issue. But of course, the political fallout from doing something so monumentally stupid as to attack the civlian and economic infrastructure of another sovereing state by us is such that it would rule out such an action from the get go.
      THE ONLY POINT I'M TRYING TO MAKE IS THAT IRAN WOULD GET *****SLAPPED IF THEY ATTACKED ISRAEL...

I don't know why you are trying to debate something I'm not talking about.

And I do remember Serbia... we got *****SLAPPED BY NATO!
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Well, you are wrong on that as well-if Israel attacked Iran and Iran struck back the US would not attack Iran- Israel simply got what it risked by its action. The only caveat is if Iran struck with WMD's if Israel had not struck Iran first with them.
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

and if we can;t see it, we can;t hit it.
          Ask Striker.
          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Didn't our Patriots have an easy time with Iraq's missiles in the first Gulf War?

Comment

No. Iraq's missiles simply sucked. ( guess what? early 60's techs, )
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Are Iran's missiles on mobile launcers, like the SCUD's were, or stationary. If the latter, surely they wouldn't be particularly difficult to take out.

Comment

mobile.

But we have ATBMs. I sure hope we won't have to put those to the test.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

A bit more, actually, it will depend on when we find them.
                    meaningless; totally mean
                    Last edited by Zylka; May 12, 2004, 00:37.

Comment

Britain shoud do it, then. I doubt they can hit England al the way from Iran

Comment

I will threaten anyone who kills a raccoon with nuclear retaliation.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

not funny

Comment

DUH -- I posted it, so of course it's not funny.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

but that was!
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

no it wasn't!
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X