Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
    Agathon, your list is too long.

As Chris Rock says, there are just four things a woman can do to make her man happy.

1. Give him sex.
    2. Give him a blowjob.
    3. Give him a sandwich.
    4. Shut the hell up.
    i thought that was dave chappelle in "killing them softly" give a blowjob, play with their balls, make them a sandwich and stop talking so much.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by The diplomat
      I hope this is on topic: what does a woman mean when she says something like "you are so sweet, I wish my boyfriend were more like you!"?
      REad: Intellectual whore.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

what does a woman mean when she says something like "you are so sweet, I wish my boyfriend were more like you!"?
        If you weren't so a)god damn ugly b)gay c)bad for my image, I would dump my bf and hook up with you...
        Monkey!!!

Comment

wat about, "shut up, ur making me blush!"
          :-p

Comment

Originally posted by The diplomat
            Why will women sometimes remark to their boyfriend that a guy walking by is "cute", but if the guy remarks that a girl is "hot", the girlfriend gets offended?
            Because this particular couple didn't speak about it, and because the man is a pushover.
            In many cases, men feel it is ok to give "the look" (and far more than that) to other women, while they expect their own woman to be perfectly true, and never to look at other men. Often, violence emerges from this mindset.

In my own case, I discussed about it with my gf, and we concluded it was ok and natural to feel attracted to other people. We both do it
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
              i thought that was dave chappelle in "killing them softly" give a blowjob, play with their balls, make them a sandwich and stop talking so much.
              I heard it 2nd hand, so maybe it was Chapelle.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

1. Give him sex.
                2. Give him a blowjob.
                3. Give him a sandwich.
                4. Shut the hell up.
                Ahhhh but you left out one....unlimited time on the computer so he can play his silly little games

I have once fallen for that one...

I though I had most definently had made a mistake, and tried to apologize. She said it was ok, and I assumed she meant it. Of course then I got hell for it, and couldn't figure out why.
                OOoooooo ouch! And how long did you have to pay for it? I'm guessing at least two days
                Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
                  Ahhhh but you left out one....unlimited time on the computer so he can play his silly little games
                  Ain't it among the "shut up" thing?
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Trust me I live that one everyday. And no that isn't in the shut up thing. Computer games is a catagory all by itself! Right honey? ( this is because he's at home lurking on this thread)
                    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Don't tell me...

Your husband wouldn't be CHEGITZ ?

Comment

Watching you flirt on the net with little boys, is he?
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Well, if you'd shut up, he'd be able to play on the computer in peace.

Yes, I'm projecting.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                            I would never date a redhead (Gloria Stephani excepted, but that was really pink anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                              Don't tell me...

There's a big difference between a dragon and a bunny.

Comment

Apparently not in chest size though.

Comment

Working...
                                X