Lord of the Fries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Last Conformist

For the record, the last time I ordered a small hamburger ... I had two small burgers for lunch.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I tried that at my current weight of 180 and "very active", and it said 3,267 calories No wonder I'm hungry all the time.

It doesn't specify the criteria for one to be very active, though.
      "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

@General Ludd: I stole the second one from a kid sitting next to me.

Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I eat at McDonald's, good stuff.

Beats the crud out of Burger King.

Comment

I could take the goose crap on the docks at crew practice and stick it between a bun - instand McDonald's burger!

Burger King is actually pretty good.

Comment

Burger King sucks, all you can taste is the chemicals.

Comment

I prefer Wendy's - they usually have the cleanest restaurants and the best food.

Comment

I hate Burger King since an episode in Stockholm, in which they first took forever to bring me my food, and I then found the fries to be severely overfried.

When I eat junk food, I usually go to one of the little kebab houses littering Europe. Cheaper than McD or BK, and usually tastes better.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                    Burger King sucks, all you can taste is the chemicals.
                    This is true of any fast food.

Perhaps you just like the way the McDonalds 'chemicals' taste better.

That said, when I was a kid, I once ate from burger king and immediately got sick. I didn't eat from there again.
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Actually, my favorite is Dunkin' Donuts

(Well, I guess that's tied with the Chesapeake Bagel Bakery - though I don't know if that qualifies as fast food. They have AMAZINGLY good food.)

Comment

• Time for a what do you hate the most poll?

Comment

Working...
                        X