• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by notyoueither
    How long have you known Agathon?
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

And, as this first game has clearly demonstrated, Kipper owns Nabokov. Not even close in terms of skill level.
      right, one game decides everything right? you're full of ****
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
        right, one game decides everything right? you're full of ****
        How about a full season of games, where Kipper also clearly demonstrated superiority?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

so thats why the sharks are the 2 seed and the cgy is the 6th.
          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

There's more to a team than goalies, plus Kipper only joined the team in late November, and missed over a month due to injury (where about 12 of the flames losses occured alone...)

If we're going to play it that way, look at it as the Flames being so good right now that the only team that lead a division in the Western Conference that they haven't knocked out is the sharks. And they're next.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

so then its not a full season of games if joined in late november and missed over a month due to injury

Comment

You're right, it's not. Nabokov had more of a chance than Kipper did, especially not having to bounce back from an injury.

Comment

so then nabokov also faced more shots, and stronger opponents which is why his save percentage would be lower.

Comment

Asher: I know you love Kippy, but consider that Khabibulan looked invincible with a <1.00 GAA and a Save % of something like .985. But not anymore. Same thing could happen to Kippy.

The Flyers victory over Tampa last night shows they deserve all the credit for taking down the Leafs. A lot of people have said the Leafs sucked when the reality is that they were good, but the Flyers were simply better and potentially better than Tampa. Of course the Flyers will crash in the next game.
                    Golfing since 67

Comment

Originally posted by Tingkai
                      Asher: I know you love Kippy, but consider that Khabibulan looked invincible with a <1.00 GAA and a Save % of something like .985. But not anymore. Same thing could happen to Kippy.
                      We should be so lucky -- whenever Kipper lets four or more goals in for a single game, the next three games he only lets one in.

Comment

Kipper is good . .. very very good---he had an amazing season despite his injury time-- I expect the flames to take the sharks down in 6
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

This about sums it up:

Vinnie Paul (of Damage Plan, formerly of Pantera) in an interview this morning with the Calgary Herald:

Now that my Dallas Stars are out, I'm pulling for your Calgary Flames, man. They're looking tough. I'm a big fan of Iginla and that (expletive) goalie is a mother (expletive).

Comment

wow - i am one shellshocked fan. and its the end of the first.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                              so then nabokov also faced more shots, and stronger opponents which is why his save percentage would be lower.
                              how about this - your team isn't going to the Stanley Cup finals this year.

Comment

Flames up 4-1
                                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
                                X