Oerdin's Iraq thread - Continued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pchang
    The special compartments are officially just further refinements of Top Secret
    I know, But I can think of ons or two more.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Oerdin is still doing well in Tikrit. At this point, the unit is expecting to leave Iriq in October. But as we all know, military orders can change for any one of a number of reasons. Or sometimes for no reasons that make any sense at all to anyone.

Unfortunately, the members of this unit who were not part of this current deployment are expected to rotate into Iraq quite shortly after Oerdin and his buddies return home.

Here is a short quote from one of Oerdin's recent emails home:

"I'm hoping to be home sometime next month and I've bought a whole traditional Arab outfit which I plan to wear for Holloween which should be fun. I can't wait to get home and put the Army behind me."

I hope he gets home in time for Halloween and perhaps he can take Dom, Sammy, and Sebastian Trick or Treating. Papa may even want to tag along!

That is if Oerdin's Sis approves!
      papa bear

Comment

• They're your feet!!! Last time, Oerdin wound up carring 3 bags of candy and one kid!!!

Comment

• We miss you, Oerdin. Will they let you blog again once you're home?

Comment

• Or at least post?
            Monkey!!!

Comment

• He is posting.... just not in this thread.

"Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
              "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
              "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• bump?
                Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Oedin, seeing how you're safely back home and all, do you feel any urge to finish this?
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• oh ... well - no finish, I just came back to read it...

:sniff:

anyway - good to see that you are all OK

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                    X