• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh come on ! I want an answer .

Comment

• aneeshm:

Sorry.

I'm not always here.

As said earlier , you are neither a person , nor a non-person before birth . You are a semi-person .
      Just like black people used to be 3/5ths of a person? There really is no difference between saying someone is not a person, or saying that someone is less than fully a person. The same distinction justifies the same actions.

And , the boundary lines being undefined for human and semi-human personhood , this debate will go on forever.
      Actually, if you argue that there is no clear boundary this argues against abortion. It's just like a hunter shooting at a target he thinks may be either a deer, or his buddy. Does he shoot until he's absolutely sure of the identity of his target? No. Therefore, if one does not know whether the fetus is a person or not, then one must refrain from abortion since one may kill a person.

And the boat or car analogy is also equally fallacious . The person is in your car with your consent . The person is in your bost definitely with your consent .
      Then do you only agree with abortion in the case of rape?

Also , should the programmer be forced to go through with the loading (remember that the being who will come into existence is a human codified) ?
      Again, there are problems with that analogy of loading a program, and the growth and development of the person.

First of all, if you choose not to load the program, the program will still be available to load later. The same is not true about aborting an unborn child. The child dies.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• It's when you become independant, and not completely reliant on the mother for your life.
        An infant still relies upon her mother for all the basic necessities of life even after birth.

Secondly, in what sense are any of us 'independent?' Do we not all rely upon others for our survival?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
        X