NHL Playoffs, Round 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on Avs!

And congrats to the Flyers who won in OT.

Comment

• And so Calgary is the only Canadian team still alive...
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• lets hear it. AVS SUCK AVS SUCK AVS SUCK AVS SUCK. Kariya gets paid way to much to hustle down the ice to play dfence. thank god for that, or i'd be 2-1
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• I wish I had TSN.
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• COME ON AVS LET'S GO!
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Jagermeister and La Meuw advance the penguins to round next; thread over

Comment

• c'mon Avs

Jose's just a bunch of fags

Comment

• Avs lose 1-3... damn..

Next year will be interesting to see how the team builds up... I don't expect to see Granato there anymore. Forsberg is going back to Sweden to his old team, and the expensive but not as effective as hoped for Kariya-Selänne axis might be under the chopping block too...
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

• ****, ****, ****, ****
                    Golfing since 67

Comment

• That sucked.

Kariya and Selänne are definitely gone. Both had cheap 1 year deals and wanted a shot at winning the cup. Kariya was injured for most of the year and there are rumors that Selänne wasn't very happy about playing 2nd fiddle to the other Avs forwards.

Avs still got a lot of talent for next year, and with the inevitable dismantling of Detroit they'll still be a very strong contender in the west.

Comment

• AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA SUCK ON BOFA DEEZ NUTS - SHARKS GOING TO ROUND 3 FIRST TIME EVERY. PROOF THAT YOUNG AND GOOD ALWAYS BEATS OLD AND EXPERIENCED.
                        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• and zylka ur wrng again -the flamers are the fags.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                            and zylka ur wrng again -the flamers are the fags.
                            Unfortunately, the Flames will burn the Sharks, even if they are fags.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Great, what a year for the NHL. All the attacking teams are gone and the trappers remain. Nice to see the NHL enforcing the rules properly so that skilled players dominate.

Not even worth watching, especially as three out of the four remaining teams are no hopers that no one really cares about.

Quinn should be fired. He's had six years and produced nothing. And Jeremy Roenick is a classy guy.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

• yeah how about that Roenick? What a player... always liked him. First thing I remember of him was years back when he was hit and he did a slap shot at the same time and scored.. beautiful goal.

It's interesting though, Kapanen took a HUGE hit and was clearly rocked big time and if he had just stayed down because he had to try to get up like 5 times and fell everytime, Flyers couldn't have scored like they did. He's small but he's a tough mofo!
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X