Bush speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by notyoueither

You might get a phone call asking if you want to report any suspicious activity at the local mosque...
    It'd be funny if it wasn't true. My friend's mother got a visit after 911 because she's involved in some Islamic charity. I think the charity aimed to improve literacy among Islamic women - hardly one of Bin Laden's favourite causes.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      Only if they are women .
      Ever hear the King Missile tune, Double F*cked by Two Black Studs?
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon

It'd be funny if it wasn't true. My friend's mother got a visit after 911 because she's involved in some Islamic charity. I think the charity aimed to improve literacy among Islamic women - hardly one of Bin Laden's favourite causes.
        Well, at least they are being open about it.

'Hi, I'm with the RCMP, can I speak to Abdul?'
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky
          When Bush speeks, I hope someone is watching Cheney's lips.
          Question:

Cheney: blah, blah, blah.

Bush: What he said.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• *runs off to the bathroom to smear face with brown boot polish and don fake beard.

"A thousand apologies good sirs, my wives were being noisy."
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Well this has certainly taken a turn towards the ugly.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• The whole thing is painful.
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• His prepared speach was tolerable to good. His Q&A was horrible. (Emphasis on lack of A)

Was it my imagination, or did he refer to both Powell & Rumsfeld as Secretary of State in his prepared speach?
                  "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirnwaffen
                    Two things:

I could have sworn he said secretary of state Rumsfeld.

And suiciders? Come on.
                    So slipping up when speaking in public somehow has bearing on his policy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kucinich
                      So slipping up when speaking in public somehow has bearing on his policy?
                      What if he gives the wrong orders?
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Sounds like the US will be sending about 10,000 more troups to Iraq - that will take a min. of 5-6 weeks. Of course, the coalition will withdraw in about 10 weeks. Bush better break out the mustard gas (just like the Brits did during the last occupation).

Transfer of sovereignty is different from withdrawing the troops.

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara

What if he gives the wrong orders?
                          That's not speaking in public.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kucinich
                            That's not speaking in public.
                            That wasn't a serious question.

Comment

Working...
                            X