Californians, Beware!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
    highway 17 to santa cruz have u guys ever driven the entire I-5 from San Diego to Seattle?
    I drove it from SF to Seatle.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
      This thread does have an expiration date of sorts:
      Only a few more days...
      Everyone is talking about highways though. No one cares about an earthquake in the desert.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Freakin highways, I take mass transit.
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Highways are very charming. A total freedom of your actions and your location...
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Except when there's a traffic jam. I don't call being stuck on an onramp for an hour freedom. Or searching 10 blocks for parking. $2 gas sucks also.
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

$2 gas sucks also.

damn americans, and your cheap gas. Maybe if you people drove 1.6liter cars, you'd have it EVEN cheaper

Anyway, being stuck for an hour is not fun, but it can happen on a bus, also.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Though not on BART (subway).

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

Everyone is talking about highways though. No one cares about an earthquake in the desert.
                  Whatever keeps the thread going until the deadline...
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

the big question now, is the earth going to bump it come sept 5th?

Comment

• Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                      Bippity, boppity, bump.
                      hey! that's my job

I was going to bump it yesterday, but forgot.

Comment

• I remembered for you.
                        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• well it was a bold prediction.

It's hard to root for it to be correct, because then people might get hurt . We don't want that. But we do want our earthquake prediction to improve. I actually thought there was a chance it might happen. Oh well.

This will be my last bump. It was a fun ride

Comment

• Originally posted by Joseph
                            What about the World Series Earthquak of 1989?
                            Yes, I was in Sacramento at the time, and no, I did not feel it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                              well it was a bold prediction.

It's hard to root for it to be correct, because then people might get hurt . We don't want that. But we do want our earthquake prediction to improve. I actually thought there was a chance it might happen. Oh well.

This will be my last bump. It was a fun ride
                              Monitor the level of manganese ions in the ground water. A few weeks before an earthquake, that level will increase.
                              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie

Monitor the level of manganese ions in the ground water. A few weeks before an earthquake, that level will increase.
                                now why don't I believe that?

If that were true, you'd make a fortune selling earthquake detection kits.

Comment

Working...
                                X