Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are we doing to stop the Gay agenda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread was more fun when Fez was here .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• As a hetro, I've gone to a local Calgary gay bar twice in the last month and ordered cheap drinks (the doubles are about 2$ less then most local bars).

That will teach them !!!
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky
        As a hetro, I've gone to a local Calgary gay bar twice in the last month and ordered cheap drinks (the doubles are about 2$ less then most local bars).

That will teach them !!!
        You should let the guys buy you drinks for the whole night, then just say thank you and walk away from them. That would teach'em!

Kinda risky tactics though. Just imagine yourself getting a drink too much and waking up in the wrong bed with severe pain in some particular cavities.
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie

You should let the guys buy you drinks for the whole night, then just say thank you and walk away from them. That would teach'em!
          Since I don't sport the compulsory "pink triangle" (this is Calgary after all) they know I'm not gay.
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gangerolf

But God put hair on our balls for a reason
            Always useful when supplies of dental floss or toothpicks run low.

Alternatively, pluck enough and you can make it into a festive waistcoat for a younger sibling- just the job in colder climes, at Christmas or on birthdays, and cheaper than angora wool.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom

Oh, Chemical, I'm overcome by the urge to say lovely Swedish things, like

'I.K.E.A. !

Bofors!

Volvo!

Abba!

Husqvarna Minet! .....Smorgasbord! Axel Oxenstierna! '

Nice friend- rodgrod med flode.
              I never figured out your gender and preferance but "Molly" and this post suggests you're a hetero female, right?

And yes, the guy on the picture might be from Finland, but it's a Swedish Bofors rubber replica protruding from his pants. But Rödegröd med piskeflöde is a Danish expression!
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Alternatively, pluck enough and you can make it into a festive waistcoat for a younger sibling- just the job in colder climes, at Christmas or on birthdays, and cheaper than angora wool.
                Or a backup merkin- cuz you can never have too many merkins.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

A. I never figured out your gender and preferance but "Molly" and this post suggests you're a hetero female, right?

B. And yes, the guy on the picture might be from Finland, but it's a Swedish Bofors rubber replica protruding from his pants. But Rödegröd med piskeflöde is a Danish expression!
                  A. Sorry, Chemical, I's a big gay male homo.

molly bloom is a character in one of my favourite works of fiction, James Joyce's 'Ulysses'. As a handle, it's served me very well on the internet when people come out with cliches such as 'you would say that- typical female' or 'how would a woman know?'

B. I just like saying rodgrod med flode, and eating it too- what can I say?

It's less cliched than 'tasty Swedish meatballs'. Besides- it's well known all you Scandinavians look the same- like Benetton models with camping goods accessories.

(We used to have a lot of Swedish and Norwegian students in Manchester- we had a very good Norse/Icelandic/Anglo-Saxon Studies section in our English Department, oh- and there was always the Business School)

I could have said Magnus de la Gardie! or Ulrika Eleonora! I suppose.

Theben- are you muckin' around makin' merkin all the time?

Because you'll wig out.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by Q Cubed
                    I'm sure god did, gangerolf. However, my father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15 year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy - the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really.
                    Things like that change one's opinion.
                    Are you dr Evil?
                    CSPA

Comment

Always useful when supplies of dental floss or toothpicks run low.

Already did that with navel lint.
                      CSPA

Comment

A. Sorry, Chemical, I's a big gay male homo.
                        YUCK!

Not only gay, but big too. That's what GAY is supposed to be. Big and hairy, lika a spider.

Comment

• Pic google for Yassin!!!

Azazel:
                          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                            This thread was more fun when Fez was here .
                            yeah, uh-huh
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whaleboy
                              Pic google for Yassin!!!

Azazel:
                              Yuk!
                              Google has been Fezzed!

Comment

YUCK!

Not only gay, but big too. That's what GAY is supposed to be. Big and hairy, lika a spider.
                                You're just jealous, you nearly hairless HeteroScandoBaldy.

I'm not very hirsute, anyway- just enough.

Pah, I hope Finns move in next door to you and invite Russian friends over for dinner every week.

Comment

Working...
                                X