Skanky Internet Brit Bint Finally Sells Virginity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dissident
    how can you be a sex therapist if you are not heterosexual?
    Easy. Sex therapy doesn't involve doing anything to anybody, if it needs to, then a surrogate is used. However the legality of that is questionable. But the sex of your partner does not affect the quality of therapy you can give. The people she'd be helping probably wouldn't even know. Even if it was an issue, she could counsel gay people.

Originally posted by Dissident
    I'm sure they help with a wide range of issues.

Some couples may go because their partners aren't satisyfing them. Perhaps a woman won't give her partner fellatio. WTF does she know about fellatio. Or say the man has impotence problems that are psychological and not physical, how can she help with that? How many sexual positions can she possibly know?
    As many as anyone else. Knowing positions does not involve, necessarily, having tried them. You can read about most things like that the advice that would be given. Besides, that wouldn't be a large part of sexual therapy, usually. She can help as well with a mans psychological problems as any women. Sleeping with a man isn't necessary to learn what anxieties and psychological problems affect them.

Also, there is generally more simility between a hetero and a homosexual relationship than differences. There's fears of performance in both, things that parters will/won't do, the same anxieties, etc. Technique and application may be different, but I don't see why she has to know less even about those because she doesn't sleep with men.

Originally posted by Whoha
    that is Euros so It is more like 80 to 90 thousand dollars a year, a fairly respectable sum. How much of it is taxed though?
    Actually, that sums in pounds sterling. It's more like 100-110,000 USD.
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Elok

And of those many readers, how many go to college, are likely to feel passionately about the value of education, and are not too lazy to write angry letters or boycott? Raising issues about higher learning in the tabloids is like promoting marital fidelity in a whorehouse.
      Elok, I don't mean to be patronising but you really don't understand the way it operates over here, The Sun is a downmarket rag, everyone knows this- even it's readers. But it can still put governments out of (and into) power over issues that you'd think it's readership would n't give a rats @ss about
      Last edited by reds4ever; March 23, 2004, 20:19.

Comment

Originally posted by alva

Hmm, what's the joke?
        the 'joke' is that she thinks she should n't have to pay tuition fees (see Drouges post) and that the tax payer should foot the bill but Mummy and Daddy won't! Geddit?

Comment

Useless whore.

Comment

cheeky gits, i buy the sun everyday and the news of the world on sundays. you get the news, the sport and a pair of tits on page 3, what more do you want?

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
              cheeky gits, i buy the sun everyday and the news of the world on sundays. you get the news, the sport and a pair of tits on page 3, what more do you want?

So do I, after all if I want information I'll buy a book! But you must agree, it does exert an inordinate amount of influence considering what a peice of sh!t it is?

Oh, and you missed out 'TV listings' when extolling its virtues
              Last edited by reds4ever; March 23, 2004, 21:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
                Clearly he does!
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

ah the TV listings, they're great, you get a TV guide for the week on saturday and another on sunday for when you can't be arsed to fish saturday's one out from under the empty beer cans and kebab boxes. and of course the daily ones for when you lose both the guides, they really do think of everything.

it's mostly crap, but it's what the people want
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
                    Summed up in a sentance.
                    Smile
                    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney
                      ah the TV listings, they're great, you get a TV guide for the week on saturday and another on sunday for when you can't be arsed to fish saturday's one out from under the empty beer cans and kebab boxes. and of course the daily ones for when you lose both the guides, they really do think of everything.

indeed! I usually lose Sundays listings 'cos it's hangover day, reading the N.O.T.W. with my head up my @rse, eating a ready meal while waiting to go back out on the p1ss to watch the football
                      Last edited by reds4ever; March 23, 2004, 21:37.

Comment

• not only is that way too much money, she was ugly as sin!
                        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

• Wait a minute.I just got it.

You have to pay a fee to the university in order to be allowed to study there?
                          "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
                          Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Palaiologos
                            Wait a minute.I just got it.

You have to pay a fee to the university in order to be allowed to study there?
                            bingo!

Comment

• This sucks big time.
                              Is it like this in all of Europe?

here in Greece all education is free.
                              "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
                              Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

• Well it varies. It's being changed so that rather than paying £1100 each year you study, you'll have to pay £3000 for each year after you've graduated and got a job.

Comment

Working...
                                X