Skanky Internet Brit Bint Finally Sells Virginity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skanky Internet Brit Bint Finally Sells Virginity

Whee... remember this chick? The lesbian one who was selling her virginity on E-bay? She supposedly found someone and went through with it:

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

A BT Engineer... poor girl.

So she's a high priced prostitute now.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

The social policy student put herself on offer in January, saying she would rather sleep with a stranger than face years of comparative poverty.
      For some weird a** reason, I find this rather ironic......but I don't know why exactly.

Would this constitute as a form of prostitution, BTW?
      Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
      *****Citizen of the Hive****
      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Yes, if you define prostitution as having sex in exchange for money.

Comment

thats one high priced whore!

Comment

From the article:

She told the newspaper: "I felt obliged... to please him as he had just paid all this money."

But she added: "It didn't feel like it was happening to me. I felt like I was watching it happen to someone else.

"I was just so relieved when it was over... I was desperate to get back to Jess as I felt so uncomfortable."

The next morning she said she joined her partner and they "just cried and cried".

--------

She seems like a rather troubled individual.
            'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
            G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Well then, someone has to go out and arrest her stupid a**!!!

Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
              Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
              *****Citizen of the Hive****
              "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Is second time cheaper?
                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by The diplomat
                  From the article:

But she added: "It didn't feel like it was happening to me. I felt like I was watching it happen to someone else.

"I was just so relieved when it was over... I was desperate to get back to Jess as I felt so uncomfortable."

The next morning she said she joined her partner and they "just cried and cried".

--------

She seems like a rather troubled individual.
                  Actually that sounds a lot like the stories told by rape victims. I know she was a "willing" participant, but still the similarities are striking.
                  "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                  "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                  "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

That's funny. I thought this was a story baked up by the tabloids.

Oh well. Joke's on her.
                    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

She needs help more then money.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'll sell my virginity. I just need to get it back from the woman who took it.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I'll sell my virginity. I just need to get it back from the woman who took it.

you're still a virgin che, you just dont know it. ask a gay man.

Comment

I thought it was funny having Gibsie's Mega Man dancing avatar next to that opening post - kind of him mocking her.
                            Who is Barinthus?

Comment

I thought this thread was about Skanky finally getting laid

-Jam
                              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                              X