Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/

Comment

All but a handful of students are over the age of 18 and should be seen as independent people distinctly separate from their parental income.

r4e, I trust you'll never complain about the lack of doctors and other paid professionals that perform valuable public service, will you?
      Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
        All but a handful of students are over the age of 18 and should be seen as independent people distinctly separate from their parental income.

r4e, I trust you'll never complain about the lack of doctors and other paid professionals that perform valuable public service, will you?
        It's an old argument which isn't worth going over again End, ie. they are well paid to do those jobs..... but they pay more income tax when they get those jobs.....bada bing, bada bong....you either agree with one side or the other.

I'm all for over 18's being 'distinctly separate', especially from MY income, can't they get their own?
        Last edited by reds4ever; March 22, 2004, 19:39.

Comment

"I felt obliged... to please him as he had just paid all this money."
          she's up front about how much it costs to sleep with her, AND takes the above attitude about the transaction. She may have just restored my faith in women. Of course this just strengthens the case that this is a hoax or publicity stunt or whatever.

Comment

How did you find... Oh, you aren't talking about me.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
              I'm all for over 18's being 'distinctly separate', especially from MY income, can't they get their own?
              I'd like to see how far you get without using something paid for by other peoples' tax money...

I do see your point, but there are plenty of groups of people worthy of your ire who leech far more taxpayers' money than students yet contribute far, far less in the long run...

Bit of a soft target, aren't they r4e?
              Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
                I do see your point, but there are plenty of groups of people worthy of your ire who leech far more taxpayers' money than students yet contribute far, far less in the long run...

Bit of a soft target, aren't they r4e?
                It's the way students seem so indignant, as if the phrase 'part time job' is a four letter word when Daddy owns his own company, that gets my 'ire'

Comment

Did she film it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kucinich
                    Did she film it?
                    Yep you can bid for the Vid at

Comment

so she sold it to this geezer, sold the story to the news of the wolrd and filmed it to flog to some perv as well?

and they say we don't have enough young entrepreneurs in this country!
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

The next morning she said she joined her partner and they "just cried and cried".

Sorry, but I have absolutely zero sympathy.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
                          so she sold it to this geezer, sold the story to the news of the wolrd and filmed it to flog to some perv as well?

and they say we don't have enough young entrepreneurs in this country!
                          At least click the link!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar Warrior
                            The next morning she said she joined her partner and they "just cried and cried".

Sorry, but I have absolutely zero sympathy.
                            ITS A STUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really do despair.....

Comment

@ link

i should know not to trust scousers by now, i live with one for crying out loud
                              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Did they make a video?
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X