Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe the Islamist terrorists' goal is to conquer the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giancarlo,
    You don't have to join if you don't want to but..
    It's never been easier for a homosexual to join. Just don't say and no one is allowed to ask. If you really wanted to join you could. I came in the military at 124 lbs. I did not think I had the build either but if you really wanted to change your build you could. You can do anything you set your mind to.
    I would recommend getting an education to anyone over joinging the military. After you graduate, you can still serve your country. There's always a need for smart men and women who are dedicated. Of course, you may have to put your career on hold for a few years. But if you pick the right field military service can enhance your civillian career when you get out.
    You seem to be a patriotic young man so I really don't understand why service to your country is not for you. But, if you say it's not then I believe you. So you have no need to respond. Comprende eso?
    What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Originally posted by Pax Africanus
      Giancarlo,
      You don't have to join if you don't want to but..
      It's never been easier for a homosexual to join. Just don't say and no one is allowed to ask. If you really wanted to join you could. I came in the military at 124 lbs.
      I am not going to join because it is not my thing. I am going to contribute something to society which I am good at. This does not change my views.

I did not think I had the build either but if you really wanted to change your build you could.
      No I can't. I tried that. Including working out.. doesn't work.

After you graduate, you can still serve your country. There's always a need for smart men and women who are dedicated.
      Again you seem to lack understanding and reading comprehension skills. I am not going to join because I can be more useful for society elsewhere.

You seem to be a patriotic young man so I really don't understand why service to your country is not for you. But, if you say it's not then I believe you. So you have no need to respond. Comprende eso?
      You have a little problem of reading. MILITARY SERVICE IS NOT FOR ME, AND I WILL LEAVE THAT FOR PEOPLE WHO IT IS FIT FOR. Comprende?
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Exactly how do you plan to contribute to society?
        What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
        What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Exactly how do you plan to contribute to society?
          You couldn't be more rude in your questions could you?

By getting a job in the government. Essentially following in my dad's footsteps..
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

For the the thousandth time all apologies.

I think government service is commendable. I believe everyone should do some amount of service to their country.

Comment

Well seeing your anti-government stances here I don't see how you could possibly think that.

Comment

I'm not anti-government. Just anti-imperialist pro-civil rights and self-determination.

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO

Start reading the evidence of al-Qaeda that has been found and then start reading what the terrorist are saying. Those are facts. This one doesn't fit into your "let's all be at peace and if we are not then it's the US fault" standard argument.
                  You haven't given any line that says "we will conquer the world". Twice you psoted a line saying "kill Aericans anywere"..OK, since Americans make up 5% of the world people, and all Muslims about 16.6%, what about the other 78% of the world? Were is the line against the 20% of the world that is Chinese?

Sorry, but I have this crazy notion of actually looking at how they act (you now, the line about put up or shut up, or the lines about actions as opposed to words.)

The differences between the war on terror and Vietnam are so incredibly vast that noone could even begin to list them in the space provided here.

Yes, you are right-one was a real war-the other is an annoying rhetorical flourish.

While I hate to do this, lets get a grip on perspective here folks- 25,000 people or LESS have been killed by Islamist terrorism outside of Algeria (a nice civil war situation of it's own) since 1990..which means islamist terrorism is down the line in terms of people being killed for political reasons. If people in the Rich states get all worked up abou it, its becuase it is the one form of political violence that hits them-much like how much more is made about a airplane accidents as opposed to the far greater amount of people that die from Car crashes.
                  If you don't like reality, change it! me
                  "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                  "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                  "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I'm not anti-government. Just anti-imperialist pro-civil rights and self-determination.
                    So you are calling me pro-imperialist then?

Comment

conquer the world? Of course not.

But they do want to destroy western civilization (including christian and jewish civilization)

Comment

I think that the neocons, the project for a new american century, a lot of policy makers, and lot international corporations have imperialist goals and set policies accordingly. They then use current events to mask their intentions. To make their efforts look humanitarian when their really about money and power. You may support some of their policies but I doubt you are an actual imperialist. Just a supporter.

Comment

I think that the neocons, the project for a new american century, a lot of policy makers, and lot international corporations have imperialist goals and set policies accordingly. They then use current events to mask their intentions. To make their efforts look humanitarian when their really about money and power. You may support some of their policies but I doubt you are an actual imperialist. Just a supporter.
                          That is a biased, dry and overused accusations to press against me. I am for the liberation of the Iraqi people. This was not neo-conservative.

Comment

I did not accuse you of being a neocon. I said you support some of their policies. You even agreed as you disagreed.

Comment

I did not accuse you of being a neocon. I said you support some of their policies. You even agreed as you disagreed.
                              Being in support of the Iraq war does not make me support a neo-conservative policy. Certainly neo-conservatives support the Iraq war, but so do others.

Comment

Neocons did not support the war. They pushed for it. It was a general policy of neocons. Some neocons may not have supported it just like some republicans or dems may not like certain party policies but it's one of the group goals. If you support it then you are in fact supporting a neocon platform goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X