Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sign in the Heavens, Your Final Final Final Warning!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Apple's new ad campaign. Not content with defacing my local subway station, they have resorted to defacing a galaxy.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

the "keyhole nebula" looks like its giving us all the finger in the upper left corner......
      Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
      *****Citizen of the Hive****
      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Oh, without these whacky fundies who eagerly await the world's destruction, what would any of us do for amusement?
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Bash Ned and Asher?

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Oh, without these whacky fundies who eagerly await the world's destruction, what would any of us do for amusement?
            One of these days you won't be laughing anymore, Boris. One of these days I or someone else is going to be the one telling you, "I told you so." That is if someone who knows the truth is still here to tell you. You better pray to God there is; it might just kill your soul if not.

Get or get saved.
            HAVE A DAY.
            <--- Quote by Former U.S. President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
            "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
            For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Comment

This thread is such a load of crap.. I think I am gonna piss my pants because I am laughing so hard.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

That goes for you, too, Giancarlo. And Spiffor. And Drogue. And anyone else that thinks it's funny.
                HAVE A DAY.
                "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
                For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Comment

Psst, guys, don't tell anyone, but I am Jesus. I've come back to save you all from abstinence and ignorance. Keep it down for another decade and then a third Renaissance of humanity will begin.
                  Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Nice Guy
                    That goes for you, too, Giancarlo. And Spiffor. And Drogue. And anyone else that thinks it's funny.
                    I am not laughing at the fact that it is humorous but I am laughing at the fact that it happens to be a load of crap.
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo

I am not laughing at the fact that it is humorous but I am laughing at the fact that it happens to be a load of crap.
                      Yeah, I knew that already.

And this thread is NOT humorous, btw. It's serious.
                      HAVE A DAY.

Comment

And this thread is NOT humorous, btw. It's serious.
                        So may I start posting stuff from this website: http://www.naziufos.com/index.htm

And call it serious as you are doing? No, it is pretty much myth, rather than reality.

Calling this thread serious is like calling the sky green.

Comment

No, it is pretty much myth, rather than reality.

Calling this thread serious is like calling the sky green
                          Let those who have ears, let them hear.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Let those who have ears, let them hear.
                            Don't give me this religious nonsense.

I have the right to have my beliefs without being intimidated by some urban myth that you fundamentalists are spreading around. I am sure Pat Robertson would agree with you.

Comment

more compelling evidence added to first post
                              HAVE A DAY.

Comment

more compelling evidence added to first post
                                For one thing, the Mayans calender ended because it was inadequate and furthermore, the religion under Mayan society was a polytheistic one. So you are using material from a polytheistic religion to prove your case? Very weak strawman argument.

Comment

Working...
                                X